(Alpha10D)DiamondMod V1

Started by MagmaBear, April 21, 2015, 09:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagmaBear

Update V.1 Released[/u][/b]
My Website

https://sites.google.com/site/magmabeargamesofficial/rimworldmods

Check out the Guns mod on my website (early access) it's at V0.01 and currently has two guns the plasma rifle and P-1 pistol that does more damage than a regular pistol but is a bit slower.

This mod adds diamonds to rimworld the diamonds are $20 each and each one you mine produces 5 diamonds.They should be rare and have a wide range of spawn sizes. The Diamonds are also very strong.
they can have up to 50 damage when a sword is built with them.
Build some fancy clothes
V1:
Fixes diamond spawn.
https://www.mediafire.com/?yeipdt0t5ahppuj
V 1.02:
Coming Soon

[attachment deleted due to age]

soltysek

becouse its to much of work and cannot be done easy in xml as far as i know , it also break balance of game( 50 in each x 20$ = 1000$ each , times 25-45 in vein ...  8) ) so mod is good but idea not so great is ther any other use for them then sell

( and 50x25 veins for diamond do you know how it is in real life 1 carat  every 5 ton )

MagmaBear

I will change how big they spawn when I am done school.

MagmaBear

Quote from: soltysek on April 22, 2015, 04:07:41 AM
becouse its to much of work and cannot be done easy in xml as far as i know , it also break balance of game( 50 in each x 20$ = 1000$ each , times 25-45 in vein ...  8) ) so mod is good but idea not so great is ther any other use for them then sell

( and 50x25 veins for diamond do you know how it is in real life 1 carat  every 5 ton )
yes you can create weapons and armour.
PS. it's not earth, which means that the whole world can be different.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Looks cool ill add this to my mod pack
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Hellandlife

Will this be needing a new world?
master tynan the nerfking of alpha muphalo emporium (tynan sylvester my role playing name for you, <3 )

soltysek

MagmaBear

Quote from: soltysek on April 22, 2015, 04:07:41 AM

The Diamonds come out in 5's and are worth $20 now.

MagmaBear

Quote from: Canute on April 22, 2015, 03:22:28 AM
Hi,
instead of to add vein's as diamond source, why not a low chance to find diamonds when you regular mine, like stone chunk's.
And when you craft chunk's into block's there could be another chance to craft diamond's instead blocks.
I will do that on alpha 11