I missed out on what?!

Started by Silvador, April 21, 2015, 10:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvador

"Fixed bug that caused pawns to sometimes teleport to the bottom left corner of the map."

"Fixed a bug that caused colonists to spaz out around the billiards table when they reached full joy instead of just ending the job."

I was reading over the patch notes for 10d and I couldn't help but laugh my backside off at these two points! How I would have loved to have witnessed these bugs for myself. XD

I can only imagine what these scenes would've played out like...

All was going well for Franko. He'd slept in a warm, comfortable bed last night, woke up to a well cooked, lavish breakfast, and his new jacket was his favourite colour. As he made his way through the colony, turning the corner at the west side of the hospital, on his way to haul some wood from storage to a new construction job, Franko suddenly tripped over a rock and fell flat in the mud. Picking himself up and grumbling at getting his new jacket dirty, Franko glanced around, but saw only marshland and mountain side... his colony nowhere in sight.

"So that's what happened to Bishop..." he thought as he picked a direction and began aimlessly wondering.

or

Terrance eyed the eight ball carefully. It was a clean shot. Bounce the cue ball off the side, strike the black head on, and the game was his. Carefully he tested his shot, moving the cue back and forth, judging how hard to strike. Bard watched, glaring at the billiards table. He still had several other balls to sink before he could try for that coveted eight ball shot. For him, the game was already lost.

Terrance took his shot, hitting the cue ball square on. It moved straight and smooth, bouncing off the wall and hitting the black ball with a loud 'clack' and sending it into the pocket. Bard sighed and reach out his hand to shake Terrance's. But Terrance bleated at Bard like a goat before swinging the pool cue in the air above his head. Bard could only duck and run out of the room as Terrance then proceeded to climb onto the billiards table and begin throwing the remaining balls around the room, knocking over a lamp and putting several holes in the walls while shouting nonsensical gibberish and jumping up and down like a rabid ape.

ItchyFlea

All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

rdwulfe

Welp, now I want those bugs back. Thanks Silvador. Heh.

Dave-In-Texas

I witnessed a pawn go spaz around the billiards table..   i thought it was because he was playing by himself :-p