Main characters and colony save porting Alpha 10 => 11=> 12....

Started by StriderGunship, April 25, 2015, 09:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StriderGunship

So, ater my pause of playing RimWorld, seeing some posts of Tynan about the story and quests, I thought about the main characters, maybe I am not first, but could this be a good idea? I would like to see some unique main characters that have boosted stats, unique skills (like sixth sense about incoming attack, and stuff like that), skins and weapons. They could be taken down, but not killed, so living non main characters colonists could heal them back, but if every colonist that could put them back in shape dies, you lose. And there is more of stuff to add with main characters.

And now to the save port, also I may be not first, but I want to know if it possible (or this was already made but I dont know). I think its kinda hard to some colonist to leave their old colony and move to next Alpha. So, is this really that hard, you cant add this? I mean, alot of players would really like to have this. I know, that there are people who like to start everyting again and again, but not everyone like this.