[MOD] (Alpha 1) Cala13er's Minecraft in Rimworld Texture Pack (v.0.1)

Started by Cala13er, February 02, 2014, 06:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cala13er

Cala13er's RimCraft Texture Pack V0.1
The idea of this texture pack came to me whilst I was playing Minecraft with a 64*64 texture pack. I remembered that a tile in RimWorld was 64*64 and decided that I would make a Minecraft texture pack! Seeing as I made a 64*64 texture pack of minecraft that featured all the Minecraft default textures in a higher resolution (32*32, 64*64, 128*128, 256*256 and I attempted a 512 by 512 Version but gave up.)

I have got a lot more textures however have not implemented them in this version of the texture pack due to incompatibility issues.

Textures included up to date (In-Game name - Minecraft texture used)
Soil - Dirt Texture
Rough Stone - Smooth Stone Texture
Rough Hewn Rock - Cobblestone Texture
Carpets - Appropriate Color Textures
Gravel - Gravel Texture
Sand - Sand Texture
Metal Tiles - Iron Block Texture
Paved Tiles - Half Block Full Texture
And a few more...

How to Install:
1. Make a back-up of your resources.assets file found in RimWorld/RimWorld(Version)Win_Data.
2. Move the resources.realism.assets into Rimworld and rename it "resources.assets"

Downloads:
Cala13er's RimCraft Texture Pack V0.1 (MediaFire) - http://www.mediafire.com/download/hv93h2ka6o7ad9y/resources.minecraft.assets
Cala13er's RimCraft Texture Pack V0.1 (DropBox) - Coming Soon
Cala13er's RimCraft Texture Pack V0.1 (Box) - https://app.box.com/s/qt5q6yuxk5dw7j8sx0cj

Darker

Please... Throw human readable errors on savefile parsing failure!!!
Rim world editor Editor on GIT

Cala13er

Quote from: Darker on February 11, 2014, 06:23:10 AM
Can you make the textures blend, like the default ones do?
How do you mean?
Like the gravel blends with the dirt?

Darker

Please... Throw human readable errors on savefile parsing failure!!!
Rim world editor Editor on GIT

Cala13er

Quote from: Darker on February 11, 2014, 09:02:43 AM
Exactly.

unfortunately the fade part is not changeable from the texture pack side. If you want it to fade you have to go into the mods folder Open Terrain Definitions --> base Terrains and change the "Fade Options" to your liking :). Sorry.