[CustomScenario] Raid a Pirate Base

Started by ItchyFlea, November 25, 2013, 01:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CodyRex123

What needs to be done is a nother save like this one but were you can really just take over the base, becuase you cant do anything once you beat it, just have it so the conenist can open doors and stuff, lol cuase i kinda wanted to keep the pirates there and wait for awhile then destory them
Dragons!

RedStorm58

Story Time!
We finally made it to the pirates base, after a LONG trip by ( Insert Way Of Travel). We are landing right now and...... CRAP. A pirate named McMahon( i think that what his name was) saw and just ran into the cafe, alerting the pirates! Ok, we can do this, we just have to be careful.......
When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not. It's just the beginning.

ItchyFlea

If anyone is wondering I will be remaking this when alpha 2 comes out.
There are some additional features I want to add that cannot be done without mods, and those changes cannot be done with the current limited modding in alpha 1.
That is assuming the changes I want to make will be possible in alpha 2. If they aren't, this will be remade regardless.  :)
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created