How long have you been here?

Started by Quasarrgames, April 25, 2015, 09:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quasarrgames

As in, how long have you had this game/ been on the forums?

I got the game in alpha 1 (oh i remember the days when colonists were bullet sponges, there was only the arid shrubland biome, no temperatures, no mechanoids, no factions, no stuffs, no crafting, no art or doctoring, stockpiles were introduced that update (ahhh nostalgia))
I still have me old alpha 1 install

What 'bout you? :D
On the right path, but the wrong medication.

I like how there's a thing that displays how long you've logged in to the forums. It shows just how many hours you've spent here, never to get back...

billycop32

I got in around alpha 5 or 6( I can't remember anymore :P ) I remember the days where you worshiped the great geothermal power god XD

chaouki

Bought the game a couple of weeks after kickstarter ended if I remember clearly. Although I don't play much I've never regretted buying the game and I really enjoy seeing it evolve. Having the possibility to read the changelog and following the daily changes in the game is awesome.

Dr. Z

I'm saw a video about it right after it left kickstarter and got into it during the last pre-Alpha release, where you didn't even had the zone-system, that was like december 2013 iirc. My first forum entry is from Jan 8 2014.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Kegereneku

I got in when Tynan introduced temperature and seasons, Alpha 8.
Before then I was still unsure of the game potential watching only Streamcast.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

JonoRig

Pre-alpha, from kickstarter, very simple days then, I miss the simplicity a little, the game was always fun, but choosing between raw potatoes and nutrient paste was a pain

Cimanyd

Alpha 6, when the medical system was new, and there was no surgery or bionics/prosthetics, so if someone lost a body part it was gone forever (if a leg, permanently incapacitated).

A7 medical system was more fun, with surgery, bionics, and no morale penalties for harvesting a prisoner's organs yet. :P
Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.

DeltaV

I bought the game during the kickstarter. Oh man, how the game has changed.
Quote from: Douglas AdamsIt is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Evul

Mimic

GamerGuy

milon

That's a list of when people registered on the forum. You can register without owning the game, and you can own the game without registering.

I bought the game just days before Alpha 4 came out.  Considering the other posts, that makes me an old timer!  :)

Latta

Wow, I bought and joined on Alpha 8. So many long-term members!
Funny I didn't like the look nor concept of this game at all when mortars got introduced, but now being a modder and a translator...

null

Quote from: milon on April 27, 2015, 07:48:11 AM
That's a list of when people registered on the forum.
Right, and that's what the OP was asking for.