How to remove it from the game?
It just ruins it, to me..
Play alpha 9

Shinzy

how does it ruin the game for youuu? :'(
going back to alpha 9 Like Plyther said could be the easiest solution
I'm not sure how much work disabling the system would take from a modder
and or if anyone would even be willing to see the effort to do that

Yeah, I don't see the points.  I was actually starting to map out a mod to add an "entertainment" stat and buildings when A10 came out with Joy.

I think it not only adds a much needed depth (although needs some balancing still) but it needs to go further.

These are pawns, not robits!  Actually, come to think of Bender, the robits demand even more joy activities and grow bored much faster than humans.

Why don't we have any alcohol fueled robot mods?
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Asfalto

Why do you people question my question instead of giving an answer?

And "use alpha 9" is even worse than that, since it's just a plain stupid answer.

What do you want from me? To like this feature i do not fucking like?
I really can't believe it.

If i don't know an answer i just do not reply, since you do not know the answer, why did you all reply?

I'll just wait for more advanced versions, and i'll try to mod it removing it by myself.
Thanks for nothing

user was warned for this post and others

Asfalto

Quote from: Asfalto on April 30, 2015, 09:40:06 AM

And "use alpha 9" is even worse than that, since it's just a plain stupid answer, and you're a modder too, lol.
Can't believe it.

If i don't know an answer i just do not reply, since you do not know the answer, why did you all reply?

I'll just wait for more advanced versions, and i'll try to mod it removing it by myself.
Thanks for nothing

Plymouth

Quote from: Asfalto on April 30, 2015, 09:40:06 AM

And "use alpha 9" is even worse than that, since it's just a plain stupid answer.

Thanks for nothing

It's the most logical answer anyone could come up with. Alpha 9 almost solely did not involve joy mechanic in comparison to alpha 10, so I can't see why my answer is being bad, and I certainly can't understand why you're being an asshole about it and accuse us of poor modding skills, only because people do not deem necessary to remove super awesome joy mechanic. And yes, don't forget the golden rule- If you want to do something- do it yourself. cheers, mate!  ;D

Shinzy

Quote from: Asfalto on April 30, 2015, 09:40:06 AMWhat do you want from me? To like this feature i do not fucking like?

To know why you don't like it, duh! =P
someone could then possibly make the system more likeable/bearable by improving it somehow
Cause there doesn't seem to be much demand for removing it

Tynan

People haven't really been distinguishing themselves in this thread, I'm afraid.

Locking this now.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog