Is there a mod that allow to doing operations on dead?

Started by Adamiks, April 29, 2015, 09:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamiks

I know that in vanilla you can't do it, but is there a mod that allow to do it? Even in EPOE you can't do it.

BBream

Adamiks

No, i mean "doing operations on dead people" - removing prostheses from dead bodies.

BBream

Oh, you mean other kind of butchery. Bionic parts is valuable.
But neither do I. After dead, Operation tab is vanished from health tab.

Adamiks

I know. But i don't think there is a option to remove this "vanishing" without C# edit skill.

BBream

Or it can make new mod. just add for some medical tool or table. Operation tab is not essential. Hard point is the balance. As you know, gathering bionic parts and selling pawn to slave ship make game easy.

skullywag

Every corpse has an "innerPawn" that contains all the data about the pawn. Should be somewhat simple to get at the body parts.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Adamiks

Where i can find that data? There is no such thing in Races_humanoid.xml and in any of the files with "pawn". Do the corpse is a thing or what?

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Adamiks

It's been a while, but, i'd still love to see something like that, so, bumping it

dninemfive

This isn't the right forum for mod requests, but I believe this is the mod you're looking for.

tonsrd

how about this it lets u remove bionic stuff but not organs like heart liver etc ( coz doing that from the dead would be op imo )

Adamiks

Thanks a lot guys! And yeah, it's in the wrong section, i made this thread few years ago, so, forgive me for my stupidity back then