[A12d] Infusion - Equipment enchantment (03-10-15 v31b) Apparel fix

Started by Latta, May 01, 2015, 06:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridescens

I'll look into that next week.

Update here. It seems that affixes on the item must be saved lying on the floor with save game in order to attain their 'grip' and effect. I got my items to 'turn on' their affixes with this method. But...
...stuff on the floor can reroll it's affixes with each subsequent 'load game' on the same save. This, however is not observed by me to be happening arbitrarily with time, opposing to the report of @Dragoon.

Breaking news: a Pawn looses all apparel's affixes' bonuses when equipped with a weapon (doesn't matter affixed or not) of any kind! If a weapon is infused then only weapon's affixes do work. All base +stats (like cowboy's hat +15% to chat or Glittertech speed skin's +400% global work speed) still aplies somehow .

Encrtia

Hey Latta, just writing to say thanks a lot for this mod :) It's a truly wonderful mod that I've been using for a while now!

*Edit, Heck, tnku for a LOT of your mods. Really great collection that I'm, along with many others, most appreciative of  ;D
~When death is smiling at you, just smile on back.

Oragepoilu

@iri

wow, thx for this last post, i was wondering why i never get the bonus, as i always quarry a weapon.

Latta

Updated to 31b. This fixes the issue with apparel infusions. Should still be compatible with AutoEquip.

Quote from: Iridescens on September 28, 2015, 02:30:48 PM
Breaking news
No more!

Oragepoilu

Quote from: Latta on October 03, 2015, 01:42:29 AM
Updated to 31b. This fixes the issue with apparel infusions. Should still be compatible with AutoEquip.

Quote from: Iridescens on September 28, 2015, 02:30:48 PM
Breaking news
No more!

That is greatly appreciated. thx :)

Beathrus

starburst98

dunno how it happened. but had a terrible error. just suddenly all my saves turned up black with error spam, i managed to salvage one by deleting everything with the word infusion from my save and deleting infusion from my mod folder, somehow just turning it off didn't work.

SURU

Quote from: starburst98 on November 13, 2015, 08:53:29 AM
dunno how it happened. but had a terrible error. just suddenly all my saves turned up black with error spam, i managed to salvage one by deleting everything with the word infusion from my save and deleting infusion from my mod folder, somehow just turning it off didn't work.
Are you sure it's because of Infusion mod? I'm using a lot of mods all the time and don't have any problems. Maybe other mod broke?
CraPC: AMD Phenom X3 8750 | Club 3D Radeon 7770 | Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3 | 4GB RAM DDR2 2x2GB Kingston
Don't go this way!

starburst98

fairly sure. i tried changing a lot of things, getting rid of infusions was the only thing that worked. but it looks like it was just something really weird and i have no idea how to replicate it so can't help bugfix it.

Dave-In-Texas

Quote from: starburst98 on November 14, 2015, 02:20:34 AM
fairly sure. i tried changing a lot of things, getting rid of infusions was the only thing that worked. but it looks like it was just something really weird and i have no idea how to replicate it so can't help bugfix it.

actually, there is a relatively simple way you can help.   

1) extract rimworld to a different directory
2) install only the infusions mod
3) test if it crashes your game on a fresh colony.  I've done this using dev mod liberally, we're not necessarily testing game play but saving.

if you can reproduce the situation  or not that actually is useful information.

I've had that situation happen (black screen when loading any save) with no mods installed at all, so i suspect the problem is within the actual game but i lacked (and still do, it has not repeated) enough info to bug post it.

cucumpear

I recently installed ItchyFlea's Extended Woodworking and items of all qualities started to get infused. Any ideas what could cause that and how to fix it, other than disabling the woodworking?
This person might poke around in Def folders more than is healthy.
https://github.com/cucumpear

Sens

This is awesome, love this mod, makes crafting so much more interesting, reminds me of Diablo 2 (even colors add, hehe)

Have to point out something:

The infusion are pretty major, heavy and not even close to minor :)
+ stuff like Rare, Epic, Artefact is more than common to get.

Only has one bionic leg :)

Tried out, he can run around 20 tribals in circles and no arrow will ever hit him hehe. Can you tune the stuff down :)

Kaballah

After playing with this for a while yeah I agree the bonuses are excessive.  You should probably limit the gear slots that can be infused to just weapon, head and middle body typically (the armor slot).  Epic/Legendary results seem to come up way more often than they probably should, and their bonuses are way too good.  Also I know English is not your native language, some of the names sound a little odd - if you would like a little help with language clean-up I'll give you a hand with that.  A REALLY neat mod though!

Sirithil

I like the bonuses as is, especially given that raiders can spawn with infused gear themselves it seems fair.

That said, some manner of infusion table that lets you infuse (or reroll the infusions on) existing gear would be nice, a lot of fairly useless ones drop. It could be absurdly expensive, but some means of doing this would be nice.

Kaballah

Sure raiders can obtain randomly generated neat bonuses, but as a player you can intelligently combine the best mods and reach some very silly levels of damage resistance, move speed, work speed etc.

e: I haven't been playing with guns lately but it occurs to me that autofire weapons like the assault rifle + any of these mods that adds flat damage to weapons would be breathtakingly broken :)