[A12d] Infusion - Equipment enchantment (03-10-15 v31b) Apparel fix

Started by Latta, May 01, 2015, 06:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninefinger

LegendZero88

how can i raise my percent thhat and arm will be infused? ( imean modifing the files if we can)

Latta

Quote from: LegendZero88 on May 07, 2015, 03:36:59 PM
how can i raise my percent thhat and arm will be infused? ( imean modifing the files if we can)
You should doenload source files on Git and modify, recompile.

LegendZero88

i understand but specifically? i'm a newbie in coding, so is what i'm asking, thanks man awesome work however

Latta

Quote from: LegendZero88 on May 09, 2015, 09:48:18 AM
i understand but specifically? i'm a newbie in coding, so is what i'm asking, thanks man awesome work however

It's in CompInfusion.cs. Edit method named GetChance. Set it to higher number or something.

Ramsis

So Latta how do you plan on implementing the "make it yourself" infusion system? Maybe a table that requires gun and metal and bam or...?
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

hector212121

Already in, Ram. If you make a weapon that's Good or better it seems to always have at least 1 infusion. So far. Might just be getting lucky there.

((Edit:I'm silly. On a side note, any chance you plan to add Apparel Infusions?))

((Edit:And now I feel even sillier realizing you meant the add-infusion thing. I'm half asleep rn.))

deadlydullahan

Quote from: Ramsis on May 10, 2015, 11:53:33 AM
So Latta how do you plan on implementing the "make it yourself" infusion system? Maybe a table that requires gun and metal and bam or...?

I think adding in an item such as "Infusion Core" would handle this

Daman453

Amazing Mod work! My crafter has made 2 infused knifes, with a longsword on the way!
Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 02, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.

Latta

My first attempt(and still plan) was to add a button to each infuseable weapons which will open infusion interface. You then setup how much gold(affects base chance) and plasteel(prevents weapon breaking), with infusions you want. Finally any pawn will carry that to nearest bench and bam! Success or fail.

Turns out that I really knew nothing about modding jobs/toils.

Nimrod

Just dropping in to say: great work, thank you!

AND fully customizable - awesome. :D

Match

rdz1122

Bump.

This doesn't have a big impact, but it makes it more fun to consider using Bows instead of guns, etc.