[A12d] Infusion - Equipment enchantment (03-10-15 v31b) Apparel fix

Started by Latta, May 01, 2015, 06:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harpo99999

latta, I also am missing the infusions in a11, is there any chance of an update to a11 in the near future?

pajok

Hellandlife

I agree with others. It's a great mod, and I'd like to use it in A11 :D makes weapon crafting decent.
master tynan the nerfking of alpha muphalo emporium (tynan sylvester my role playing name for you, <3 )

stefann17

Giraffe

It was a dark and stormy night in Rimland. All of the boomrats had dug into their boomrat holes, while muffalos huddle under trees in small families, separated by curtains of pouring rain. A lone colonist sits waiting by his bed and wooden door, occasionally shuffling over to the small heater, located next to the stove (why would you do this?) for boredom's sake.

Sighing, crestfallen and drowsy; the colonist stares off into the distance. In the grass outside lay piles upon piles of unused metals and materials, almost calling out to some being to take them and make them into fine weapons-- like a wooden axe that remains on fire and stable despite being made of flammable materials, or a giant plastic ornamental fish that is powered by human flesh. The colonist wonders:

"Will this being ever arrive?"

Who can say? Maybe soon, maybe never. But until then, we still have friend heater.
Latta, come back to me.  :'(

Latta

Oh hey, sorry for long delay(s?). As I just updated RimWorld translation for A11b, I'll update this to work with A11 too. Won't take much I think.

For those who waits RedistHeat and/or other my small mods: Unfortunately they will be delayed even further. I can't make a promise of update them in a short time. As Tynan always said... Better not make a promise which I'm not sure. Maybe when RimWorld goes into Steam...

If anyone can and will update one of my mods to A11, please do so, and I will be really appreciated. PM me, and I'll change my topics and of course give him/her a credit too.

See you soon.

Ninefinger

OMG! Latta is back!!! :D

Here is some of your mods that have been kind of updated to work for A11. I myself did not update them and the person who did is new to modding with Rimworld so there are bugs and things that need fixing but the source files are there and I hope that this will at least help you out a bit.

Cheers!

Lt-Infusion

Lt-RedistHeat

Giraffe

And so I summoned Latta.
The incantation worked exactly as I had expected.
Praise be to friend heater
                 __
              - |=| -
              - |_| -

Latta

Updated and compatible with A11b.

Made melee damage infusions bit stronger and distinctive by tiers, by giving them fixed value offset(0.5~3.5) instead of multiplier. Their aiming delay factor multiplier also got a change.
And ranged accuracy infusions: They now modify accuracy stat of the weapon's they are on directly, instead of changing pawn's ShootingAccuracy. Results in better stat overview.

Quote from: Ninefinger on July 06, 2015, 10:58:27 AM
Here is some of your mods that have been kind of updated to work for A11. I myself did not update them and the person who did is new to modding with Rimworld so there are bugs and things that need fixing but the source files are there and I hope that this will at least help you out a bit.

Cheers!
Lt-Infusion
Lt-RedistHeat

Thank you for your info, Ninefinger! But may I know who did RedistHeat's A11 update? Not on this forum?

AllenWL

Latta

Quote from: AllenWL on July 07, 2015, 04:09:48 AM
when do weapons have a chance to get infused?
When it has quality of "Good" or higher. Better quality = improved chance to get infusion, with more chance of higher tier.
Also ranged weapons has slightly less chance to get any compared to melee weapons.

Ninefinger

Quote from: Latta on July 07, 2015, 01:19:29 AM
Thank you for your info, Ninefinger! But may I know who did RedistHeat's A11 update? Not on this forum?

You are more than welcome, i believe that Obs

was the person who attempted to update it for alpha 11 a while ago and it sort of just worked for alpha 11b but was not recompiled against the new dlls for A11b, I see that Leucetius has made a decent update for Lt-RedistHeat for A11b now even if it may not be perfect it seems to be working from what I have tested. Anyways i hope that helps.

Thanks for everything Latta! Cheers!

AllenWL

Quote from: Latta on July 07, 2015, 08:23:46 AM
Quote from: AllenWL on July 07, 2015, 04:09:48 AM
when do weapons have a chance to get infused?
When it has quality of "Good" or higher. Better quality = improved chance to get infusion, with more chance of higher tier.
Also ranged weapons has slightly less chance to get any compared to melee weapons.
Do things only get infused when you craft them, or do bought things have a chance to get infused too?

Latta

Bought things also might be infused when delivered.
I always wanted to make them infused when they appear in their trade window, but due to some technical issues it wasn't possible.

artyb

Is that possible to see this mod for A9? I love this version of the game, have a big modpack and I really, really wanna see this mod here.