[A12d] Infusion - Equipment enchantment (03-10-15 v31b) Apparel fix

Started by Latta, May 01, 2015, 06:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latta

Quote from: artyb on July 24, 2015, 01:38:34 PM
Is that possible to see this mod for A9? I love this version of the game, have a big modpack and I really, really wanna see this mod here.

I'm afraid not. I don't keep old versions of RW and I'm lazy enough to skip A11 update for my other mods, so no backward updates.
Off topic: I don't play RimWorld now, that's the main reason for not doing anything but official translations and such.

hector212121

Seems to me there's no way to get infused items randomly anymore, and I have NO idea how to manually infuse them.  ???

Dragoon

Quote from: hector212121 on August 02, 2015, 09:47:15 AM
Seems to me there's no way to get infused items randomly anymore, and I have NO idea how to manually infuse them.  ???

You can't manually infuse them. You only get them randomly or buy them. (sometimes raiders have enchanted weapons they sell for an okay price  8) )
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Latta on August 01, 2015, 11:18:39 AM
Is that possible to see this mod for A9? I love this version of the game, have a big modpack and I really, really wanna see this mod here.

I'm afraid not. I don't keep old versions of RW and I'm lazy enough to skip A11 update for my other mods, so no backward updates.
Off topic: I don't play RimWorld now, that's the main reason for not doing anything but official translations and such.

Soon update to stable version. One good man rebuilt .dll

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Latta on August 01, 2015, 11:18:39 AM

Stable version of LT_Infusion for 11d by Vuursteen

Latta

Updated to A12(official!). Adds apparel infusion options with some built-ins. Example: Light cloth parka of protection.
Let me know what you think about this. Thank you.

Match

Hi Latta, I've used this mod for a few days now and am curious about a few things. I'm unsure if the animal infusions are working. I decked my animal handler out with gear that upped this animal taming chance, but noticed that it wasn't going up in the colonist stat window. Is the stat change going on behind the scenes?

Anywho, thanks for the update!

Latta

Ninefinger

Quote from: Latta on August 24, 2015, 12:32:24 PM
Thanks for a report, I'll check it soon.

Cant wait for the update! I will be adding it to the pack soon. As always, Love your mods!

Latta

Quote from: Ninefinger on August 24, 2015, 03:12:27 PM

Cant wait for the update! I will be adding it to the pack soon. As always, Love your mods!

You are a fast man, considering the modpack you made is very large!
By the way, I'll clarify about the issue this afternoon, in my timezone.

Ninefinger

Quote from: Latta on August 24, 2015, 07:33:23 PM
Quote from: Ninefinger on August 24, 2015, 03:12:27 PM

You are a fast man, considering the modpack you made is very large!
By the way, I'll clarify about the issue this afternoon, in my timezone.

Lol, well I must appease the overlords! :)  Take your time! ;)

harpo99999

latta, have noticed that when a piece of CLOTHING is infused, the notice says a WEAPON of the clothing type is infused, it might be better to say 'an item of type was infused

Latta

Quote from: harpo99999 on August 25, 2015, 06:10:00 AM
latta, have noticed that when a piece of CLOTHING is infused, the notice says a WEAPON of the clothing type is infused, it might be better to say 'an item of type was infused

Whoops, thanks  ;)

Latta

My StatWorker was hardcoded to only accept primary weapon! So it is fixed now.
And also, as harpo mentioned, changed "weapon" to "item". If I missed another text(which is not in Keyed), please let me know.

Romi

I love rpg elements, (almost in every game) and i really like it in RimWorld! :D