[A12d] Infusion - Equipment enchantment (03-10-15 v31b) Apparel fix

Started by Latta, May 01, 2015, 06:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latta

Updated to 31. Update from 30c might be possible(not sure), but I'd recommend a new game.

Edit: Hotfixed to 31a. I forgot a null check, which caused unintended re-infusing.

Iwillbenicetou

Wait, can I stick this in my game, or do I have to wait until the next one?
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Latta

Wendigo

I've been having trouble with certain infusions, namely the ones that cause a trade price improvement, (Influencing and Communicating items) not actually granting the bonus, at least according to my pawns stats.  This is with version v31a, but the unusual part is that the communicating item I found in early game worked fine for a while. 

TLHeart

Small bug with the infused tag line being visible within undiscovered areas...infused weapons inside hidden rooms.

Latta

Thank you both. I'll lookinto them when I become available

Dragoon

I have a bug where my infused items keep changing their infusions haha
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Latta

Quote from: Dragoon on September 24, 2015, 03:52:20 PM
I have a bug where my infused items keep changing their infusions haha
Would you explain the situation? Equip and drop? Every tick? Every load?

Dragoon

Quote from: Latta on September 24, 2015, 03:56:46 PM
Would you explain the situation? Equip and drop? Every tick? Every load?

I believe it's ticks reloading did no do anything and neither did dropping it. the first picture is in February the second is in march.

[attachment deleted due to age]
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Latta

Okay, thanks. Did log say anything like 'no infusion for blah blah'?

Herc18

Just wanted to quickly say I love your mod and thank you for all the hard work, myself and many others in sure really appreciate it, good job on making a great game better :)
What has been, will be again.

Dragoon

Quote from: Latta on September 24, 2015, 04:35:53 PM

I did not see anything, though it could be the mending mod conflicting.

Iridescens

Can anyone try dressing a Pawn in 'social infused' gear. I'm not getting bonuses from all social enchantments: trade, speech, tame. Trade is tested with a comm console - no benefit from +price improvement.
Please try it and tell me if this also (doesn't) happens in vanilla RW + Infusion only, 'cause my RW is pretty modded.
You can check detailed statuses in Cell info panel by placing cursor on Pawn and clicking big 'i'

Latta

Quote from: Dragoon on September 25, 2015, 04:44:19 PM
Quote from: Latta on September 24, 2015, 04:35:53 PM

I did not see anything, though it could be the mending mod conflicting.

That 'might' be, if you repair infused item.

Quote from: Iridescens on September 25, 2015, 08:03:01 PM
Can anyone try dressing a Pawn in 'social infused' gear. I'm not getting bonuses from all social enchantments: trade, speech, tame. Trade is tested with a comm console - no benefit from +price improvement.
Please try it and tell me if this also (doesn't) happens in vanilla RW + Infusion only, 'cause my RW is pretty modded.
You can check detailed statuses in Cell info panel by placing cursor on Pawn and clicking big 'i'

I'll look into that next week.

newreack

will this still work with combat realism and rimfire mod added?