[A12d] Infusion - Equipment enchantment (03-10-15 v31b) Apparel fix

Started by Latta, May 01, 2015, 06:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirithil

Hmm, just had a bug. I bought an extremely shiny helmet off a merchant. When it was delivered by drop pod, the infusion got re-rolled to something not nearly as good. :'( It might be a good idea if items that are already infused when you buy them don't get re-rolled on delivery.

Killaim

would be very nice with a way to sort the items and get a overview of them easier.

like maybe a stockpile option to bring only infused items (like the rotten on/off tick)

also hard to keep pawns wearing items that you force on them and then later click the unforce item and they decide there is a better set of pants (though not really)

the game totally needs a special force this perticular item but leave the rest up for what ever the pawn think is best.

josmow

the delay is likely from the CCL requirement and less on the actual mod
Science might be an annoying b***h, but Magic is her slutty, drug-addicted cousin. Who enjoys screwing with your head.

^ warning! may contain ponies!

daedelus

The A12 version seems to work fine in A13. I'm using it along side many other mods without any errors and as far as I can tell, it's working properly.

cesarjunior233

Dave-In-Texas

Quote from: daedelus on April 29, 2016, 02:06:46 AM
The A12 version seems to work fine in A13. I'm using it along side many other mods without any errors and as far as I can tell, it's working properly.

i get all kinds of interesting errors and no infused items :(

VoidDestroyer

Hopefully, this doesn't become dust like TechTreeMinami.
But i'm starting to think it might.

BMS

Shackleberry: Would be useful if there was an XSD (XML Schema Definition) for each of the XML files, would make validating XML between version far easier.

skullywag

Latta wont be modding for a while so someones gonna have to pick this up if you want it.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

TheThing

I have tried port mod to version a13.
It seems to be working,  but I think lot of bugs here. Needs lot of testing
Just replace dll from previous version in Assemblies folder.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english :D

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Dave-In-Texas

Quote from: TheThing on May 02, 2016, 06:16:42 PM
I have tried port mod to version a13.
It seems to be working,  but I think lot of bugs here. Needs lot of testing
Just replace dll from previous version in Assemblies folder.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english :D

for security reasons you should always wrap a dll/mod in a zip or rar.   some platforms freak out about dll attachments, for example :)

Turner

So is it working with A13 or is it not working with it? I am hearing people say it works on one end and it does not on another....

TheThing

skyarkhangel

Infusion SK A13 w.CR v.1.6.5 support
Only with working Combat Realism v.1.6.5
https://mega.nz/#!dFMy3R4T!tBXYyv9RNNgMJPeHTigO6TppnN9-lXEqXNzTGbI5FQQ