Attacking

Started by killer117, May 04, 2015, 07:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

killer117

I dunno if anyones ever felt this way, but while playing a game of rimworld theres a point when ur guys get so op amd ur base gets so tough, that it gets almost boring. I mean i love the game, its amazing. But after long enough its just the same thing over and over again. I would really love it though if i could go to a pirate base or a settlers base and really get them back fir all those attacks. Raid back for once. Itd only be for later in the game cause youd have to be pretty tough to go up against pirates and trives on thier home turf, but itd just add a whole new aspect to the game, something to go towards, because i would love the chance to wipe a few pirates out, and while its all about defense, id really like to get the chance to attack for once
Whats Rimworld without a little cannabilism/ murder/ maniacs/ crazy tribes/ nasty pirates/ nutcase animals/ genocidal robots etc.

GamerGuy

+1 I love these ideas (There have been loads of threads on this) But I reakon alpha 13/14 Is when this will happen

LittleGreenStone

Yeah, it would be a great idea if it wasn't suggested a few...dozen times already... ^^
You should take a look a the "already suggested features" in my opinion.

Anyway, even if something like this will take place in the game, I'm sure it won't be an Alpha state feature.

Good idea though.