Drugs and more acohol (Idea Just Read It)

Started by tylers2001, May 04, 2015, 05:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tylers2001

Ive seen a few things like this before but everyone always says "WEED! GIVE THEM WEED!" look no this is not at all what i mean i mean things like methamphetamine or meth which can be bought and sold or stolen (and used if your like that) or you can find an enemy colonist that has it and turn it over to the police or empire or a ship however you would like to set that up. Now for the more alcohol part i mean things like martinis wine and straight up whiskey and bourbon. These things would take a higher crafting or cooking skill to make but will give your colonists more pleasure.  I know there are some amazing moders out there reading this and if you could make this happen there are some people who wouldn't be happy but some that would. This in my eyes adds just a little bit more realism to the game.
There is a difference between me and you. I'm the one still standing.

tylers2001

I know i will get hate for this and no i am not a meth head. its just adding that little bit of more realism.
There is a difference between me and you. I'm the one still standing.

blaze7736

I am interested in working on such a mod in the futer once i update my other mods (yes that is the weed mod). Personally i have had no experience with drugs but it adds an interesting part to the game. So if you have specific features that you want post them here or directly msg me.

I'd be too busy driving my pawns to the breaking point just to watch them bing of crack to defend against the tribal horde knocking on my door.

I +1 for some extra stuff.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.