Bases. (Tynan Read This)

Started by tylers2001, May 04, 2015, 07:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tylers2001

Ok now that i properly have your attention i was thinking that  you could add something like enemy camps that you can send some of your colonists out to hunt scavenge and fight. I understand that this would probably be a real pain in the butt to code and everything but don't you think that it is a viable idea? I saw this on the mod page and it was someones idea for a mod but i thought "why not take it to Tynan and see if he and his team can add it in". So as you can probably see by now i am really into this idea and i am hoping that other people can say yes or no below this (hint hint). Thank you for reading and i hope you at least test it out and if it doesn't work it doesn't work no biggy.
There is a difference between me and you. I'm the one still standing.

userfredle

I wouldnt mind this idea however Dwarf fortress has been working on this idea for a loooooong time and they have over a decade of coding and beta builds, not to mention how alpha this game is right now.

So not to compare this game to dwarf fortress but it just doesnt seem like somthing high on this list so do i think it would be cool? yes

Do i think it will be added in the next few years, No

Latta