Boom go's the Boomrat

Started by Hazard, May 05, 2015, 01:06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazard

Welcome welcome.... this is a little first Report about my very first own Colony (yet not with HAzard in it since his Name in the Game has to be reviewd yet ^^)

Well building a Colony can be a lot of fun as we all know but when i was doing my first one i constructed near 3/4 of it out of wood and even had my Batteries in a wooden shelter to keep the rain from them.
So far all went nice and good .. until that moment i decided to go hunting.
While out of the colony a few Boomrats where entering my grounds. Nothing special i thought, just the usuall Rat that can do no harm..
I aimed..
Fired...
And with a BOOM the first one died.
I was so shocked (specialy since my hunter was taken out from the boom) that i just first forgot to send other to rescue the poor guy and put the fire out.
We all know that wood burns like hell and soon the entire colony was ablaze and the 2 remaining colonists who survived the inferno died later on starving..
Oh and yes.. the other boomrats where killed by thefire and added there explosions to the entire chaos.

I LOVE THAT GAME !!!

Dante King

That isn't even the worst part, watch out for the psycic waves of squirrels or boomrats.

ascdren

Tortoise psychic waves are worse