T-shirts are not T-shirts

Started by TLHeart, May 05, 2015, 06:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLHeart

A t-shirt forms a T, and protects the shoulders and upper arms...

The t-shirt in the game is not a t-shirt, but a sleeveless  tank top type shirt. It provides no protection to the shoulders or upper arms...

would like to see the graphic and the description changed to reflect the fact that it does not cover the shoulders.

userfredle

I never noticed this good eye!

Deffinetly needs to be changed to tank top, and maybe add an actual T - shirt to the game? COme to think of it why is a button down worse than a T - shirt and why is it in the game at all

Tynan

Funny! I'd call it a bug. I'll fix it. Thanks.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

skullywag

Also Pants are not Pants they are "Trousers" ;)

*runs away*
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

JonoRig

I agree with skully, it's weird seeing pants, makes me think of (if the image works)

Frankenbeasley

Heh, shove a Stetson on him and you've pretty much captured my standard colonist.
You live and learn. At any rate, you live.  - Douglas Adams

TLHeart

Quote from: userfredle on May 05, 2015, 11:42:33 PM

Deffinetly needs to be changed to tank top, and maybe add an actual T - shirt to the game? COme to think of it why is a button down worse than a T - shirt and why is it in the game at all

oh but a button down shirt is better than the t shirt, for the button down shirt adds protection to the shoulders and arms, along with the torso and neck... the t shirt only protects the torso and neck.

userfredle

Quote from: TLHeart on May 06, 2015, 10:21:55 AM
Quote from: userfredle on May 05, 2015, 11:42:33 PM

oh but a button down shirt is better than the t shirt, for the button down shirt adds protection to the shoulders and arms, along with the torso and neck... the t shirt only protects the torso and neck.

Really? Guess i was just paying attention to the percentages

Shinzy

Quote from: skullywag on May 06, 2015, 07:53:39 AM
Also Pants are not Pants they are "Trousers" ;)

*runs away*
You're not wrong Skully! Luckily though, there's cupla of idiots roaming freely around the forums questioning things! *beams with pride*

skullywag

you....they were named trousers to begin with??? I demand a revote!
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

userfredle

Did Somebody Say bionic Trousers?

[attachment deleted due to age]

JonoRig

TitaniumTurtle

This is a US vs UK argument again. US pants are the same as UK trousers. I think we should call them slacks or something that wont confuse people as much.

JonoRig

JimmyAgnt007

I'm in Canada.  I know all these words!