Who are your YouTubers?

Started by Tynan, October 05, 2013, 04:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Venator

Do they have to be english speaking?

Shawdawg

My one for this game is One F Jef, who used to go on the youtube channel as jefmajor.

LouisTBR

Obviously, my heart goes out to the one and only Foxador.
Only in RimWorld is the phrase "31 Heavily-Armed Siegers are currently bombing your base" preferable to "50 manhunting squirrels are attacking your colony"

Listy

Well Aavak has started doing a youtube series on Rimworld.

Only I'm sitting there wondering which will wipe out his colony first, the inevitable giant flaming death of his colony form all the batteries/Molotov+ wooden constructions. Or the Toxic fall out event.

Linky to his channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Aavak/videos

MisterVertigo

I glanced through the thread, but I didn't see anyone mention Splattercat. He's one of my favorites, and his specialty is survival type games. I think he'd love this, and I'd love to see him play it!

https://www.youtube.com/user/SplatterCatGaming
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

FMJ Penguin

wow forgot all about splatter haha
my top picks for who would actualy enjoy the game of the top of my head is
onefjeff
quill18
and yeah splattercat too
even though I like tb's crew I really don't see dodger or jessy even playing it although tb himself is a good bet imo even IF he hates it you'll get a fare opinion and he won't even call it a review if it's alpha so not much to loose.

I could prolly dig up another dozen let's players that would play it. My guess is everyone that has let's played DF for any amount of time already has a copy though.
Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

postm00v

Adamiks

BrySciFi? (i don't really know that guy preferences, so low chance)
Grim Games? (small channel, i seen him playing some "small" games like Starbound etc.
Man Bear Pig Gaming? (he is mostly plaing Project Zomboid, so he is indie gamer mostly. Tho, i'm not really sure if he likes Sci-Fi at all)
MathasGames? (he is playing almost everything looking at the playlist)
SupremoPete? (really not sure about this guy, but i see he played some "indie like" games)

NASA? Maybe? ;D

Anyway it's hard to tell - i'm mostly watching let's plays of games that i can't play by myself (bad computer) + people playing in games like Rimworld mostly don't really use video editing (seriously, 30 minutes of man placing blocks isn't funny at all..)

Also, keep in mind that these youtubers above aren't my favorite - i'm really not sure if they will play Rimworld or not.

ItchyFlea

I think that has to be a new record to reviving a thread.
20 months between the last past and the one that brought this back.

I'm impressed, although confused as to why this was revived...
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Panzer

Weeell someone thought their favorite youtuber needs a press release from 2 years ago? ;D

Adamiks

Quote from: ItchyFlea on September 20, 2015, 03:49:06 PM
I think that has to be a new record to reviving a thread.
20 months between the last past and the one that brought this back.

I'm impressed, although confused as to why this was revived...

I wasn't the first but i must say that i don't looked at data too. I was like "Tynan topic? 4 pages? New topic!" ;d

FMJ Penguin

lolz.... damn you Louisthebadassrimworlder....

Pulls out the voodoo doll and hands out the needles

Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

LouisTBR

Whoah, what? Lol he's not that bad!
Only in RimWorld is the phrase "31 Heavily-Armed Siegers are currently bombing your base" preferable to "50 manhunting squirrels are attacking your colony"

LouisTBR

Oh, I was hunting through pages to find my old threads when I saw this lol, i revived it!

TheGentlmen

Blitzkriegsler and EnterElysium. But they already got the game so owelll.