Thanks, Tynan

Started by Scelous, May 06, 2015, 12:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scelous

Just wanted to say thanks, Tynan, for all your work on RimWorld.  I've clocked in a serious amount of hours into RimWorld; it's one of the best games I've ever played in my life.  That's saying a lot, since gaming is my only hobby.

Given the amount of enjoyment I've gotten out of RimWorld, I felt it important to state my gratitude.  Doubly so since criticism is generally easier to come by on the internet than compliments.  I'm going to upgrade my original purchase to put my name in the game.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks and that I appreciate your work.

userfredle

Ditto on the good work there tynan keep it up your doing us proud!

Tynan

Why thank you greatly! It's awesome to know my work is bringing people some happiness. I appreciate it.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Play2Jens

Last months there seems to be a lot of people criticizing the new updates. I sometimes think these people don't think things through before they start posting negative things on the forum, since Tynan reads most posts. Besides, the game is still in alpha and these last few updates where simple things that were needed to make the game feel alive and more realistic. Sure, these updates are not action packed. But I'm sure most people are happy with them.

Keep up the good work!

Tynan

Well, people are welcome to share critical opinions. When framed constructively, this sort of thing is very useful. Essential, really.

The Uncanny Tranny

While I do share many of the opinions the OP has stated I'm surprised so few people have commented on just how damn pretty Tynan is as well... Just look at the guy!  I know I wouldn't have any problem transitioning if I started out being that fine~

In all seriousness I do love what you're doing with Rimworld, Tynan and I really look forward to seeing what else you add.

Tynan

lol. I just have good Photoshop skills.

Kegereneku

To be fair, the micromanaging of clothes in Alpha9 was annoying.
...but now we are full of 'joy'.

Keep the good work.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

baronjutter

A handsome game from a handsome man.

TheSilencedScream

I haven't converted to the new alpha yet (as I'm a mod whore, I'll admit it), but I'm loving the changelog, personally, and I am thoroughly looking forward to downloading the new alpha within the next few days.
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

isistoy

Thanks and congratz really well deserved, for all these hours of fun playing, watching other's play and participating a bit to the experience!
Thanks to Scelous for honestly publicly expressing it as well, as part of this community!
<Stay on the scene like a State machine>

Turps

Totally awesome game thanks Tynan. Also a well run forum/community where most are calm and relaxed. Compared to other alpha game forums this one is a very pleasant and mature place to wander. Thanks everyone fer being cool 8)
Its not a battle unless some limbs are getting shot off!

Andy_Dandy

Quote from: baronjutter on May 06, 2015, 05:55:42 PM

Hey lads. Don't promote him among the ladies. We need Tynan unmarried and tied to his PC (and not to a female). :D

The Uncanny Tranny

Quote from: Andy_Dandy on May 07, 2015, 10:46:03 AM
Quote from: baronjutter on May 06, 2015, 05:55:42 PM

Hey lads. Don't promote him among the ladies. We need Tynan unmarried and tied to his PC (and not to a female). :D

Why does it have to be a woman? Don't be hating on Tynan's potential queerness.