Quote from: dismar on May 28, 2017, 03:09:30 AM
Updated!

5/27/17 Build 3/4
- patches optimized!
- Soda garden patched in
- break down removed from mill stone / fueled stone
- grind recipes balanced

Oh that was fast  :D

So for sodas you need to have Cupro's Drinks loaded before VG? How does it handle things that are in both mods, like coffee?

dismar

Quote from: Spiders Everywhere on May 28, 2017, 07:08:03 PM
Quote from: dismar on May 28, 2017, 03:09:30 AM
Updated!

5/27/17 Build 3/4
- patches optimized!
- Soda garden patched in
- break down removed from mill stone / fueled stone
- grind recipes balanced

Oh that was fast  :D

So for sodas you need to have Cupro's Drinks loaded before VG? How does it handle things that are in both mods, like coffee?
you are everywhere!

No it doesn't matter where you load them. It doesn't work that way. And it load both coffee for now.

dismar

Quote from: faltonico on May 28, 2017, 01:28:43 PM

Edit: Yet another thought,
Maybe you should take a look at the yield of the fruit trees, they seem to have better yield, but when you take into consideration the tiles they use to grow, they aren't so anymore.

There is some magic behind the trees... First you read that it takes 18 days for the FIRST harvest of fruits... but then it only takes about 12.5 for each harvest after the first. Depending on the skill of the harvester, I've seen an avg. on 65 fruit every harvest. Crude math i use! lol

faltonico

Quote from: dismar on May 28, 2017, 07:13:38 PM
Quote from: faltonico on May 28, 2017, 01:28:43 PM

Edit: Yet another thought,
Maybe you should take a look at the yield of the fruit trees, they seem to have better yield, but when you take into consideration the tiles they use to grow, they aren't so anymore.

There is some magic behind the trees... First you read that it takes 18 days for the FIRST harvest of fruits... but then it only takes about 12.5 for each harvest after the first. Depending on the skill of the harvester, I've seen an avg. on 65 fruit every harvest. Crude math i use! lol
Ahh nice to know that. I'll try to keep them around then xD

Wulfaskr

I love this mod, thank you.

Any chance of adding farmable version of the new Ambrosia plants?

notfood

deathstar

Quick question: In a17 there are now multiple different sprites for berry bushes, depending on their maturity. This is incredibly handy when having a quick look for potential harvests - Do you think this could be added to VG in the future? I'd love for fruit trees to only bear fruit when it actually makes sense to harvest them, or perhaps show discoloured unripe fruit before a certain threshold?

Wazowski

Hello I love your mod, a consultation you plan to integrate plant the Ambrosia plant.?

I know there is a MOD of the sma342 user but I do not want to add a mod just for that.

I remain attentive to your comments

regards ;)

Spiders Everywhere

Quote from: dismar on May 28, 2017, 07:12:47 PM
you are everywhere!

Haha, I used to work in game QA and I guess I default to bothering developers when I'm bored. :P

To consolidate discussion - regarding the hyperweave recipe, I'm not sure simple cost of materials works for balance with items that provide this kind of utility. A recipe that turned 5 pieces of cloth into 1 piece of devilstrand would be rather silly, for example.

gslarmour

did the a16 version of this mod allow for craftable glitterworld medicine? i havent unsubscribed from a16 mods, only activated them as they became available for a17, but i can no longer craft GW meds. was that recipe taken out of vanilla a17?

Jake

Quote from: dismar on May 28, 2017, 07:12:47 PMNo it doesn't matter where you load them. It doesn't work that way. And it load both coffee for now.
Do we actually need Cupro's Drinks installed and active for soda brewing to work? I'm slightly confused.

dismar

Quote from: Wulfaskr on May 28, 2017, 10:23:57 PM
I love this mod, thank you.

Any chance of adding farmable version of the new Ambrosia plants?

I'm not sure yet. That is a pretty OP plants to be able to grow. I would have to look into it more :)

Quote from: Spiders Everywhere on May 29, 2017, 06:21:31 PM
Quote from: dismar on May 28, 2017, 07:12:47 PM
you are everywhere!

Haha, I used to work in game QA and I guess I default to bothering developers when I'm bored. :P

To consolidate discussion - regarding the hyperweave recipe, I'm not sure simple cost of materials works for balance with items that provide this kind of utility. A recipe that turned 5 pieces of cloth into 1 piece of devilstrand would be rather silly, for example.
Yip, and I agree with the research tiers for the higher cloths.

Quote from: gslarmour on May 30, 2017, 12:37:02 AM
did the a16 version of this mod allow for craftable glitterworld medicine? i havent unsubscribed from a16 mods, only activated them as they became available for a17, but i can no longer craft GW meds. was that recipe taken out of vanilla a17?

Yes it's gone for now but next update or so i'll look to add it back.

Quote from: Jake on May 30, 2017, 07:44:57 AM
Quote from: dismar on May 28, 2017, 07:12:47 PMNo it doesn't matter where you load them. It doesn't work that way. And it load both coffee for now.
Do we actually need Cupro's Drinks installed and active for soda brewing to work? I'm slightly confused.

Yes load both mods and you get the Soda recipes

Quote from: notfood on May 29, 2017, 04:59:53 AM
Heads up. A17 Release.

Requires SeedsPlease! and Vegetable Garden

YAY!

Wilponderroci

I tried I really tried to read all of this awesome work and didnt see any direct reference to my issue so please forgive me if its been addressed.

I love this mod. Its great.

I just want to remove the resource plants without breaking it.

can anyone please help??   I thought it was modular? 

dismar

Quote from: Wilponderroci on May 31, 2017, 08:34:16 AM
I tried I really tried to read all of this awesome work and didnt see any direct reference to my issue so please forgive me if its been addressed.

It is not modular. It is offered as is. In its whole.

If you don't like a part of it just don't research it..

Wilponderroci

Quote from: dismar on May 31, 2017, 08:40:27 AM
Quote from: Wilponderroci on May 31, 2017, 08:34:16 AM

It is not modular. It is offered as is. In its whole.

If you don't like a part of it just don't research it..

in its whole ;)

I actually have been playing for a few weeks, just not researching it.

Its not a real issue. I am really impressed with the amount of work that has been put into it.

I would find it difficult to play without this mod now as it is truly a work of art.

Being able to harvest metals etc from plants for me is immersion/balance breaking and... well... I just thought since you seem to be incredibly thoughtful and  responsive to feedback and balance with your mod?   :) :) :) :) :)  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)