[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaptain_kavern

Can't we use Coconut milk for preparing Raw Dough?

Is this by design or ... moar work for you @Dismar ?  ;D

dismar

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 13, 2016, 10:43:29 AM
Can't we use Coconut milk for preparing Raw Dough?

Is this by design or ... moar work for you @Dismar ?  ;D

It will be a thing! :P

kaptain_kavern

I'm calling Guinness World Records for what may be the fastest update in VegGarden history :p

Also speaking of coconuts, shouldn't they not be allowed to be used in recipes if not opened yet? (i know I'm annoying :p)

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 13, 2016, 11:36:09 AM
Also speaking of coconuts, shouldn't they not be allowed to be used in recipes if not opened yet? (i know I'm annoying :p)
Maybe just switch them to another category (like hay who is a plant but doesn't appear in most of the food recipes

dismar

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 13, 2016, 11:58:32 PM
Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 13, 2016, 11:36:09 AM
Maybe just switch them to another category (like hay who is a plant but doesn't appear in most of the food recipes

I thought about that and just made it usable as is. Or you can split it in half for the milk and fruit at half the nutrition.

Vakturion

Quote from: dismar on August 12, 2016, 08:48:54 AM
Quote from: Vakturion on August 12, 2016, 03:14:30 AM
G'day I've just started using this mod and it really great. I was going to cook a 'Fine Meal' when I noticed it's no longer there. What're my options for cooking with meat and veg on the Food prep table.

Thanks.

The food prep table is for making ingredients and simple meals. Build a fueled stove for complex meals. Or research advance cooking to unlock an electric stove that does the same.

Thanks for that, I didn't realise it was behind a research :P

Mufflamingo

Help? Is this bad or what? >.<

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
Bleeeee. . . . .

Mufflamingo

Quote from: Mufflamingo on August 21, 2016, 06:01:30 AM
Help? Is this bad or what? >.<

After trial and errors I found out, combat realism is causing this. If its bad or not IDK. ROFL.
Bleeeee. . . . .

dismar

Nah just move my mod to the bottom of your list. Someone else's mod is messing with plant base def.

Mufflamingo

Quote from: dismar on August 21, 2016, 10:14:12 AM
Nah just move my mod to the bottom of your list. Someone else's mod is messing with plant base def.

Oh my gush. That totally worked. LOOOL. Tnx.
Bleeeee. . . . .

Bunkier

This mod broke something with Fueled Generator it works even without fuel

dismar

Quote from: sma342 on August 26, 2016, 02:06:52 PM
This mod broke something with Fueled Generator it works even without fuel

Hmm mine still works correctly, but i'm also ONLY using my mod atm.

Bunkier

I tried even to use only your mod and it was still not working well

kaptain_kavern

I bet it will still not working well even without the mod at all. This mod doesn't do anything to the fuel generator. In fact this mod doesn't even modify any power building