[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storm_B

I am having some problems with textures, i want to have vegetable garden textures for corn, rice and all the normal game crops, but i have the normal textures, what i do to change that? when i first used the mod, the mod textures were working, now i have normal ones. HELP ME!

dismar

Quote from: Storm_B on October 30, 2016, 07:15:29 AM
I am having some problems with textures, i want to have vegetable garden textures for corn, rice and all the normal game crops, but i have the normal textures, what i do to change that? when i first used the mod, the mod textures were working, now i have normal ones. HELP ME!

So the crop items have changed back to the vanilla ones?

Commander Blackwatch

Vegetable Garden v5.0 ~0.15.1279

Very Very Very Impressive Mod The Texture are so Amazing and also you can grow own Resources but its take some time to grow you will need a fertilizer to grow them fast but so Impressive and So many New recipe and Food are so Impressive. The Garden Tools are so Helpful and Useful to make your plants grow even faster and also the Drug are ok and the crops texture are so Amazing and the raw food. Amazing Mod  ;D ;D ;D

Average : 10/10
"When we hunt, we kill!
No one is safe!
Nothing is sacred!
We are Blackwatch!
We are the last line of defense!
We will burn our own to hold the red line,
it is the last line to ever hold!"
―The Blackwatch

jmababa

Nice mod but conflict with Medieval mod which also does csalted meat it's just named jerked meat found out those 2 are conflict so I can't use this mod cause I like the fence on medieval mod more cheap reliable and prevents untamed animals from munching in my farms

asquirrel

Ran into something that might be described as a bug.  Maybe it's user error?  Do I have to crush the flowers first?
My pawns got Malaria.  I crafted a drug lab and then grew some neurotamine flowers and tried to make neurotrainer from them.  The lab said I didn't have the ingredients, but something to the effect that if I had the dreamvines I could craft neutramine from them.  I'm running Re: [A15] CK - Animal & Plant Pack v1.3 (10/27/16).

Do I need to crush the petals first or is there something else going on?

dismar

Quote from: asquirrel on October 31, 2016, 02:14:16 PM
Ran into something that might be described as a bug.  Maybe it's user error?  Do I have to crush the flowers first?
My pawns got Malaria.  I crafted a drug lab and then grew some neurotamine flowers and tried to make neurotrainer from them.  The lab said I didn't have the ingredients, but something to the effect that if I had the dreamvines I could craft neutramine from them.  I'm running Re: [A15] CK - Animal & Plant Pack v1.3 (10/27/16).

Don't know I'll have to look into it. Are you using 5.0?

asquirrel

Hi Dismar,

I just did a search for the about file

"Vegetable Garden v5.0 ~0.15.1284
Now with Xtra! Plants."

I tried moving vegetable garden to near bottom of the mod load order.  Only thing below that is my cloth sandbag mod and miniaturization. Still not allowing me to craft it in the drug lab.  I tried the milling stone but it looks like it only grinds up food stuff (sugarcane, cornmeal & flower). :( 

asquirrel

Hi Dismar,

I just did a search for the about file

"Vegetable Garden v5.0 ~0.15.1284
Now with Xtra! Plants."

I tried moving vegetable garden to near bottom of the mod load order.  Only thing below that is my cloth sandbag mod and miniaturization. Still not allowing me to craft it in the drug lab.  I tried the milling stone but it looks like it only grinds up food stuff (sugarcane, cornmeal & flower). :( 

Oh, I did mention that I tried the drug lab to make the stuff.  Is there another production bench I need to use? 

dismar

asquirrel

I think so.  Maybe a different one I'm supposed to be looking at?  I attached a screenshot so you can verify this is the right one.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Canute

Quote from: asquirrel on October 31, 2016, 02:14:16 PM

I bet, you got maybe another neuroanime recipe from another mod.
Happen to me, i needed neuroglycerin from bomrat/alope for the bill i got.
To craft neuroanime with the neuro pedals, you need to research medicin at last.

dismar

Yeah I'm making a small change to that in the next version. Petals will unlock with the table not medicine crafting .

asquirrel

That was it Canute.  Looks like there was another medicine recipe that I hadn't researched yet.  Thanks all of you for your help! :)

Storm_B

Quote from: dismar on October 30, 2016, 09:05:11 AM
Quote from: Storm_B on October 30, 2016, 07:15:29 AM

So the crop items have changed back to the vanilla ones?
yes they changed.  :-\

creeper857

There should be a download for only tools part of the mod like before on the forum