[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zederikus

Can we have a smaller mod that only adds the steel leaf and other resource plants? I like your food system, but it's just a bit too much for me but I very much want some of that growable ores, even if they yield quite little.

Syntria

Thank you for coming by and chilling with me!

I think Zederikus has a nice idea. I think breaking it down into a few smaller options might appeal to some folks. Not sure how much work that'd be on your part though.
Long time supporter of Rimworld!

Check out my twitch channel---I stream Rimworld about 50% of the time (Prison Architect, Factorio, Dwarf Fortress too!)

Join my Discord Server, which has 300+ members!

jayman123

Quote from: DDog on May 07, 2015, 12:33:12 PM
I assume there are no conflicts with Expanded Crops...

it dose not work well, you can hall or cook with fruit or vegies they can eat them tho

jayman123

Quote from: dismar on April 17, 2016, 02:39:31 PM
Quote from: jayman123 on April 17, 2016, 02:14:32 PM
its dose not work well with exspanded crops it wont haul or cook them
Oh i've found the issue. But it will take me a while to fix it all.
thanks

dismar

Quote from: Syntria on April 17, 2016, 06:10:55 PM
Thank you for coming by and chilling with me!

I think Zederikus has a nice idea. I think breaking it down into a few smaller options might appeal to some folks. Not sure how much work that'd be on your part though.

It's a terrible idea!! Its tons of work :)
The garden use to be 3 parts. I spent most of my time just making them work and together lol.
Tho I might break off the piece ask for and send it to that person.  MIGHT ;lol

Just me crying a lot really lol

Azhais

Quote from: Zederikus on April 17, 2016, 05:53:38 PM
Can we have a smaller mod that only adds the steel leaf and other resource plants? I like your food system, but it's just a bit too much for me but I very much want some of that growable ores, even if they yield quite little.

Too much in what way might I ask?  Fundamentally it doesn't add anything mandatory that I can think of unlike a lot of the other "complexity" mods, just more food options if you wanted to use them (and metal plants)

dismar

Garden Resources!

This is untested but should work in theory!  lol

This is a small break off mod that is JUST plasteel and steel leaf plants. Don't use if you are using the garden. Smelt at a Electric Smelter.

duduluu

hi,it's a trouble.
can't plant agave after finishing research agriculture II
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

dismar

PapaDookie

just wondering. would running this cause conflicts with other mods that use plants as base products ?

dj84722

There is a bug with plow soil in 3.6, the texture isn't loading and its coming out completely black
I believe the problem is dimensions of the texture, all other textures i found were either 512x512 or 1024x1024, the 3.6 plow soil texture is 1022x1015. i replaced the texture with a different one and it works fine

dismar

I am currently unhappy with the texture of plowed soil so I turned it black. Like potting soil. I plan on finding a texture for it in the future tho.

Oga88

Quote from: dismar on April 19, 2016, 07:26:07 AM
I am currently unhappy with the texture of plowed soil so I turned it black. Like potting soil. I plan on finding a texture for it in the future tho.

Hi great mod!!
You had a good texture for plow soil, well its better than just black like it is now. There was a texture of garden soil, I think you should use it for plow soil imho. Thank you for this mod.

Severik

since the CCL adds a mod menu, wouldnt it be easier to just add an active/inactive variable to the representive Plants/Functions and make a mod option for toggling them all on or off?

pirate34

Mulberry trees for silk would be nice to see (the berries spoil too fast off the plant irl to be worth implementing)