Quote from: duduluu on May 09, 2016, 09:25:56 AM
hello
a problem
can not cook tacos
because can not choise cornmeal in the ingredients
look the screenshot

Thanks I'll take a look at it later

Melius

Hi! Is there a chance in a future update that Biodiesel can be used in fueled generator? I mean the generator use fuel, but only take wood.

dismar

Quote from: Melius on May 10, 2016, 08:34:56 PM
Hi! Is there a chance in a future update that Biodiesel can be used in fueled generator? I mean the generator use fuel, but only take wood.

They are set to use the fuel. But as of now the pawns will grab which ever fuel they want, and there is not a way to prioritize which they use.

Melius

Really ? Because i got no more wood, only got biodiesel and nobody is taking some to fuel the generators. Does it take some time before they do it ?

dismar

Quote from: Melius on May 10, 2016, 09:17:54 PM
Really ? Because i got no more wood, only got biodiesel and nobody is taking some to fuel the generators. Does it take some time before they do it ?
[/quote ]

Yip as long as the garden mod is the last mod loaded it changes the generator to using wood fuel or bamboo.

Melius

Quote from: dismar on May 10, 2016, 09:53:51 PM

Yip as long as the garden mod is the last mod loaded it changes the generator to using wood fuel or bamboo.

Oh! i see, i needed it last in the mod order. Work perfect now. Thanks

dismar

Quote from: Melius on May 10, 2016, 10:01:07 PM
Quote from: dismar on May 10, 2016, 09:53:51 PM

Thanks for the support!

Oh! i see, i needed it last in the mod order. Work perfect now. Thanks

Reaper

Dismar could you pretty please make two quick standalone growable agave mods? one for growable in soil agave and one for hydro basins? There was a old mod but I believe it is defunct.
As much as I would like to use your original mod the mod overlap would be unmanageable.

Dismar pretty please with a boomrat on top?

dismar

Quote from: Reaper on May 10, 2016, 11:49:32 PM
Dismar could you pretty please make two quick standalone growable agave mods? one for growable in soil agave and one for hydro basins? There was a old mod but I believe it is defunct.
As much as I would like to use your original mod the mod overlap would be unmanageable.

you just want to grow agave in soil and basins?

just go into Mods/core/Defs/thingdefs/Plants_Wild_Arid  open with wordpad
agave is the first plant
and add the following code after      "<fertilityMin>0.3</fertilityMin>"

<sowTags>
        <li>Ground</li>
        <li>Hydroponic</li>
      </sowTags>

then change the harvest yield size to like 10

Reaper

Quote from: dismar on May 11, 2016, 12:11:47 AM

agave is the first plant

<sowTags>
        <li>Ground</li>
        <li>Hydroponic</li>
      </sowTags>

Then change the harvest yield size to like 10
How do I pack it into a standalone mod?

Igabod

Quote from: Reaper on May 11, 2016, 12:44:54 AM
Quote from: dismar on May 11, 2016, 12:11:47 AM

agave is the first plant

<sowTags>
        <li>Ground</li>
        <li>Hydroponic</li>
      </sowTags>

Then change the harvest yield size to like 10
How do I pack it into a standalone mod?

You don't need to if you are just doing this for yourself. When you edit the core game files it just works. No need to make a whole separate mod unless you plan on releasing it for others to download and use.

Reaper

We all should just make alot of tiny edits and remember where they all are?  I think I am not the only one with a agave issue. If someone did make such a mod it would be helpful to mote than just me. (because I somehow keep failing)

dismar

Quote from: Reaper on May 11, 2016, 04:39:01 AM
We all should just make alot of tiny edits and remember where they all are?  I think I am not the only one with a agave issue. If someone did make such a mod it would be helpful to mote than just me. (because I somehow keep failing)

Ah its okay. I found some time to make a small mod for you.

And if your the only person in the world that uses it. Thats fine too! I made it just for you.

Download Below :

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Reaper

Ah thanks and apparently it has already been downloaded by someone other than me. Would you mind Putting it at the bottom of the main post