[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neltnerb

Probably a bug -- I planted olive trees, but they do not show up in the fruit category, I cannot make compost with them, and none of the recipes allow for them. But they do show up under the "Vegetarian" heading in the Stockpile menus. Seems unlikely that this was intentional.

Probably not a big -- I cannot use haygrass for making compost. Probably you intended it that way.

hoaxdream

hi guys where/what category is digging spot used for gathering soil? i cant find it, or do i need to research something first?

if disable the mod RF-Fertile Fields the digging spot showed up, not compatible?

nvm its fine now

Wafflerim

Uh, hello. I'm experiencing a rather annoying bug in which I can't research the electric stove and the other buildings in that research. Using A17B.

dismar

Quote from: Wafflerim on June 24, 2017, 01:42:46 PM
Uh, hello. I'm experiencing a rather annoying bug in which I can't research the electric stove and the other buildings in that research. Using A17B.

Hi! the electric stove doesn't have research in my mod anymore. And are you just not seeing the research under my tab?

Quote from: neltnerb on June 24, 2017, 03:33:30 AM
Probably a bug -- I planted olive trees, but they do not show up in the fruit category, I cannot make compost with them, and none of the recipes allow for them. But they do show up under the "Vegetarian" heading in the Stockpile menus. Seems unlikely that this was intentional.

Probably not a big -- I cannot use haygrass for making compost. Probably you intended it that way.
The olives were a bug that I found. But hay should be in the compost recipe. I will look into both.

Quote from: Canute on June 23, 2017, 03:52:53 AM
dismar,
i notice you can use salt for most regular meal recipes as ingredent.
But salt don't got any nutri. and i tryed to made a simple meal just out of salt but that didn't work.
Looks like the cook just add salt randomly to the meal, if it is in reach.
If this isn't intended, i suggest to move salt from ingredent to resource.

HI canute! I spend the week fixing all the weird salt related bugs. In the next release they should all be gone. thnx

2xbon

Hello mod author, is it possible to like "disassemble" this mod to smaller mods?

Canute

In what kind of part do you want it ? Maybe some other mod allready exist for your wishes.

neltnerb

Quote from: dismar on June 24, 2017, 02:54:06 PM
The olives were a bug that I found. But hay should be in the compost recipe. I will look into both.

The specific situation is using a compost machine and a hopper. The hopper storage does not allow for hay (or olives).

jts1702

Yet re-reading the mod description. Just realized that you intended chocolate muffins to be baked as batches of 12?
Last time I recall, they came in batches of 4.

Vane

Can't seem to find the download for A17?

dismar

Quote from: Vane on June 25, 2017, 12:53:38 PM

The big "Download version 5.4" link on the main page is a17

Vane

Quote from: dismar on June 25, 2017, 12:59:12 PM
Quote from: Vane on June 25, 2017, 12:53:38 PM

The big "Download version 5.4" link on the main page is a17

Ah thanks heaps mate! I was looking at the bottom :/

dismar

This might not be save friendly! Backup and be warned!
Build 8 now on the forums!! Steam uploads tomorrow.

Lots of patching!
-Cuprodrinks will merge the coffees together now. His grow in the wild, mine are grown. Only one type of coffee bean. His coffee is brewed at the electric stove and mine at a prep table or campfire. If both mods are loaded.

-Animal Feed Trough if loaded now adds Silage to it's list.

-Fishing Industry Added a new sushi recipe and adds fish to the other sushi recipes.

-Fallout patch added the vegetables and fruits to my recipes.

6/25/17 Build 8
- Sushi fully added (recipe, patches, items)
- Compost Starter, added animal feed
- tribal medicine kit recipe adjusted.
- Fallout Patch added.

6/23/17
- Sushi added. 3 types.
- Patch added for Fishing Industry.

6/17/17
- Salt issues fixed.
- Patch added for Animal Feed Trough.

6/10/17
- coffee reworked to work with cuprodrinks
- patch removes planting of cupro coffee trees
- old rawwcoffee replaced with coffee beans.

6/6/17 Build 7
- Recipe work around fixes game breaking bug.
- Always on sunlamps added.
- Electric research for the fertilizer machine.

6/5/17 Build 6
- Recipe fix

6/4/17 Build 5
- bulk bandage recipe
- olives fixed.
- fixed bases for sunlamps etc.

6/3/17 Build 5
- Chinese lang. added
- Plasteel Thread added
- Research for advanced cloths added
- Recipes changed for advanced cloths
- Glitterworld medicine and research added
- Ambrosia research and sowing added
- Immature art work for over 17 plants added
- Vastly reduced the steel used at the canned table
- Salt moved to resource cat. issue with recipes

5/30/17 Build 5
- Spelling error
- herb med kit now tribal med kit. crafting spot / drug lab.

Tanelorn

Great! What changed with compost starter?

cuproPanda

Can confirm, didn't work on my save using the old version. I want that nigiri though!

EDIT: Actually, I forgot to change the load order. Make sure the new version is loaded at the same position as the old one. It's working for me now :)
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

jts1702

New sushi: Your recipes for vegetarian and normal makimono are the same - the regular ones offer no fish.
The action descriptions for sushi-making are still "making a fine meal."

Also, recommend you give some health benefits to the new sushi recipes to balance with other existing bulk menus.