[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laokangz2

thank you ,very like your mod, but I can not download from drop, could you upload as attachment or upload to Git hub? thank you

Chaos17

Quote from: dismar on August 15, 2017, 11:51:11 PM
Build 12 added to the Forums!

8/14/17
-Soil costs lowered
-Very large Medievil Timer patch added (still need to add medievil-cheese to some of my recipes)
-Soda garden items have been fixed/patched
-TropiCKAPP Rainforest patch added

7/28
- Ironwood removed from fuels

7/20
- bulk drugs recipes and research added
- bread fixed
- ironwood fixed
- misc other changes.

7/11/17
- lentils balance adjusted

Hi,

I've already your mod intalled can I just copy pasta this update ? I'm asking this because some mods recommend to remove orignal file.

Canute

You allways should delete the old before you copy over the new one. Yes it it a bit more work, but you will avoid problems.

Quote from: laokangz2 on August 16, 2017, 10:41:30 PM
thank you ,very like your mod, but I can not download from drop, could you upload as attachment or upload to Git hub? thank you
Could you just try to replace the "0" at the end of the link with a "1", that force dropbox to send you the file direct without opening the drobbox window.
Here the modified link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/33re5ii0m32te46/Vegetable%20Garden%205.4build12.zip?dl=1
When this works for you, you know how to get stuff from drobbox in future :-)

Chaos17

laokangz2

also can not download it, by change 0 to 1 , the Nexus seems can download ,but the version is lower, can U update a lasted version ,very thanks

dismar

Quote from: laokangz2 on August 21, 2017, 11:29:25 PM
also can not download it, by change 0 to 1 , the Nexus seems can download ,but the version is lower, can U update a lasted version ,very thanks

Sure give me a day and I'll up load the next version.

Canute

about vegan egg substitute.
It is the first time i made them so far, because i want vegan food for my bee's beside their honey. And i just found them at cargo pods before.
I though you need tofu + pumpkin/banana, tofu for the white and  pumpkin/banana for the yellow.
But the current recipe just need one of the the things.

dismar

Quote from: Canute on August 22, 2017, 10:13:46 AM
about vegan egg substitute.
It is the first time i made them so far, because i want vegan food for my bee's beside their honey. And i just found them at cargo pods before.
I though you need tofu + pumpkin/banana, tofu for the white and  pumpkin/banana for the yellow.
But the current recipe just need one of the the things.

yea tried to keep it simple and give you a large choice of different things to make them.

dismar

AH CRAP UPDATE!
Small update finishing off stuff some ppl asked for.  Steam, forums, and Nexus all up-to-date!!!

8/18/17
- cheese now called VG cheese
- medieval times patch complete
- language folder updated

ChJees

The greatest thing with this mod is that with sweet-rolls and coffee i can make quite Swedish colonies :P . Nothings like a good fika!

Sh1ne

I've been wondering, if all the different types of alcohol all count towards the same addiction? same with smokeleaves and cigarillos. As I don't want any addictions on my colonists. Also I was wondering which stuff I could stack up and how often my colonists can safely drink / smoke that stuff without addictions, like the information found for the vanilla drugs on the game wiki.

Madman666

Quote from: Sh1ne on August 28, 2017, 10:46:48 AM
I've been wondering, if all the different types of alcohol all count towards the same addiction? same with smokeleaves and cigarillos. As I don't want any addictions on my colonists. Also I was wondering which stuff I could stack up and how often my colonists can safely drink / smoke that stuff without addictions, like the information found for the vanilla drugs on the game wiki.

Firstly all alchohol types count towards "alchohol addiction" and alchohol related health states, the way flake and yayo count towards psychoid addiction. And secondly there is no drinking\smoking "safely" as far as I know. Each time an item with addictiveness rate is consumed it rolls for addiction based on that rate. Ok, thats not right... At least for beer, smokeleaf, ambrosia and even wake up. I guess my info is outdated.

Sh1ne

Quote from: Madman666 on August 28, 2017, 12:13:44 PM
Quote from: Sh1ne on August 28, 2017, 10:46:48 AM

Firstly all alchohol types count towards "alchohol addiction" and alchohol related health states, the way flake and yayo count towards psychoid addiction. And secondly there is no drinking\smoking "safely" as far as I know. Each time an item with addictiveness rate is consumed it rolls for addiction based on that rate. If you're unlucky - you can get an addiction from the first ever bottle of beer your guys gulped down.

according to the rimworld wiki on drugs you can have:
beer - 1 every 2.13 days safely -> so set to 1 every 3 days and you should never get an addiction if your colonists follow your drug plan,
smokeleaf every 2 days safely -> so set to 1 every 2 days,
wakeup every 3 days safely
ambrosia every 1.6 days safely -> so set to 1 every 2 days.

only go juice, yayo and flake are never safe and you can get an addiction from the first use if unlucky.

so now I am wondering if smokeleaf and cigarillos count towards the same addiction, and what the addiction values for the alcoholic drinks from this mod are. I would post a link to the wiki, but unsure if it would violate the forum rules.

Madman666

Yeah, I get what you're wanting to know. Basically question is - can you use x of both tobacco and smokeleaf each N days safely or you need to choose one and not use other, because both count towards same addiction... Good question, I'd like to know that too. But most probably each dose of any type of alchohol does count towards same addiction, since they cause same moodlets, same health states and same addiction. The tolerance per dose values might be different though.

Divenity

Ran into a bit of an issue. Tribal medicine kits take leather to make, but they can't use blended leather. Not sure if this is an oversight or an intentional punishment for mindlessly setting "make blended leather forever" on a Tailor's Loom.

Sidenote, the tribal medicine kits say they take bandages, hops and smokeleaf to make on the front page of this thread, but they actually take leather instead of bandages, not sure if that was just changed at some point and the graphic on the OP was never updated to reflect that but not a big deal, figured I'd say something so it could be fixed if necessary.