[Mod-Addon] (Alpha 10) A2B - Selector Options [v0.10.0]

Started by 1000101, May 07, 2015, 01:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This add-on requires: A2B Conveyor Belts

Not affiliated with A2B Corp. in any way.

Your mod order needs to look like this:RW_A2B
RW_A2B_Selector

This adds additional options for selector components.  It expands the options from the single core selector to a total of 12 different selectors.

There are five new selectors with different pathing options and six selectors which are "soft" filtered variants.  The difference between the normal ("hard") filtered selectors and the "soft" selectors is that the "soft" selectors will send an item which would be filtered to an alternate path if the filtered path is blocked.

The new selectors will show up in a new tab "A2B Selectors" beside the "A2B" tab.  The original selector has not been moved.  The same research is required to access the new selectors as the original - "[A2B] New Components".

The selectors are in individual xml files so you can remove the ones you don't want (all are enabled by default).

[attachment deleted due to age]
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.