Your most evil deed ingame?

Started by Tiolas, May 08, 2015, 12:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiolas

It's no secret this game brings out the darker side of players; what's the darkest thing you've ever done ingame?

I have a very small part of my desert colony dedicated to exacting justice on captured pirate raiders. They reside in a 2x2 cell (if it's a busy season of raids they often share it with another cell mate), sleep on the floor, and spend their time in desert heat (thanks to a vent direct to the outside).

If that wasn't enough, a brawler comes around and periodically beats captives, often taking a nose or an ear and sometimes a limb.

Had an inmate who had lost an eye, nose, ear, both arms, one leg, and several scars on the remaining body parts.

Safe to say, as horrible as it was... I eventually nursed him back to health, integrated him into the luxurious lifestyle if my colonists (big bed, massive bedroom, and a "beautiful" environment full of art and plants, gave him him bionic parts and managed to recruit him. Ended up being one of my best marksman with a sniper rifle.

Cimm0

A while ago harvesting organs didn't have a negative bonus attached, thus the usual process in case of getting captured was...

1) Equipment stripped off and sold/used.
2) Kidney, lung & heart/liver harvested.
3) Dead body butchered for leather and meat.
4) Meat sold to traders and/or eaten in case of starvation.
5) Leather made into clothes, sold to traders or used.

Not sadistic in Rimworld's usual scale but when this happened to hundreds of people, one could say that things got out of hand  :-[

Tiolas

Quote from: Cimm0 on May 08, 2015, 02:05:46 AM
A while ago harvesting organs didn't have a negative bonus attached, thus the usual process in case of getting captured was...

1) Equipment stripped off and sold/used.
2) Kidney, lung & heart/liver harvested.
3) Dead body butchered for leather and meat.
4) Meat sold to traders and/or eaten in case of starvation.
5) Leather made into clothes, sold to traders or used.

Not sadistic in Rimworld's usual scale but when this happened to hundreds of people, one could say that things got out of hand  :-[

Ahhh, those were the days... 8)

EscapeZeppelin

In a map with only psychically deaf colonists I built a stone temple around the fallen ship part. As the psychic drone grew anything that entered the map was driven to madness within minutes. Raiders would turn on each other as they were driven insane and soon there were too many corpses to even burn. The death cult I had created sealed themselves inside their citadel as the map turned into a wasteland of the dead and the broken husks of would-be conquerors who wander aimlessly until they simply starve to death. The approaches to the temple are literally a blanket of corpses and my colonists didn't kill any of them. Truly their dark god is a great one.

Keychan

My most evil thing I did was, using an expanded organ mod, taking all possible organs from my prisoners without killing them.  Then I release the double-peg legged, armless, earless, no-nosed, one-eyed, prisoner with minimal organ functionality back to his colony only for them like me better.

"Oh hey Tom's back!"
"Haaaayaahaa."
"What? That colony is actually great?  Well I'll be darn, they must be some great people."
"Aaaaahhhhaa." *Tom penguin stomps away on his peg legs in anger.

Turps

Quote from: EscapeZeppelin on May 08, 2015, 09:17:35 AM
In a map with only psychically deaf colonists I built a stone temple around the fallen ship part. As the psychic drone grew anything that entered the map was driven to madness within minutes. Raiders would turn on each other as they were driven insane and soon there were too many corpses to even burn. The death cult I had created sealed themselves inside their citadel as the map turned into a wasteland of the dead and the broken husks of would-be conquerors who wander aimlessly until they simply starve to death. The approaches to the temple are literally a blanket of corpses and my colonists didn't kill any of them. Truly their dark god is a great one.
Wow living next to pure evil for protection, excellent idea!

I haven't done any cannibalism yet. The one time I removed organs (kidney,lungs) the colony was pretty pissed. Then a slave trader turned up and I thought ooh better not peeps would lose it. But bugger it weather the storm and took the risk anyway. 5 mins after selling them a evil ship dropped with the psychic drone and everyone lost their shit. Evil colony attempt - FAIL!
Its not a battle unless some limbs are getting shot off!

Nasikabatrachus

I feel like I've done too many horrible things to accurately recount, but what stands out in my mind is the time I built a stone wall to seal in a prisoner who had gone berserk. There's butchering people in front of their comrades, which is bad, but re-enacting The Cask of Amontillado, even though I did it because they were dangerous, stands out as a dark moment in my rimworld history.

LittleGreenStone

I have the mechanical walls (?) sub-mod which allows me to build walls which can be lowered (passable) and raised (not passable). Using that I've built a small room I went the heat to, it gets as hot as 90°C inside in the matter of minutes. So I let raiders come in and enclose them.
The heat is rather unpleasant, it burns them too, painful so they break quickly and turn on one another.
The downside? Just the need of this mod. Luckily colonist don't have a sense of smell...at least not yet. o_o

Anfi0312

Yesterday I was raided by a group of pirates. My colonists took quiet a beating: 2 lost eyes, an cuted off arm und a destroyed lung. I tried to capture the only survivor but without a proper cell she had to move into my kitchen. She was patched up without medicine while her friends were butchered or turned into Soylent Green right next to her. Later I removed every organ (or swaped the vital organs with blood pump, urine filter, ...). In the end I striped her and brought her to my corpse freezer. I think she still lies there frozen stiff and waiting to be processed.

amul

Cowboy hats give a 15% boost to diplomatic efforts.

Mine are all made out of pirate skin.

So are all my armchairs.

It may not be the most evil thing I do, but it is the one I notice the most often :)

Azamorn

I came across a room with two cryogenic chambers, I opened them and defeated the scarabs to find two colonists and 1 dead, the other in shock so I captured him, he was in bad shape and had lost a leg.
So doing as I do with all my new recruits I installed him bionic arms and leg's including a synthetic heart.
That was until i discovered he's a slowpoke and hates bionics, So i proceded by uninstalling all the bionics, installing basic proshetics and then sold him to a slaver ˆˆ, lol

Adamiks

1. Taking organs from neurotic colonists (that i had in my colony for long time - i think they thought that i will give them some bionics parts).
2. Killing them by removing brain, liver or spine.
3. Butchering them to have meat for my cannibal guy and for selling.
4. Everything for the FPS.

Oh..... And 5. Telling on forum "i don't have heart from stone to kill them all".

Yes.... This is Rimworld and story of human that plays in it.

Lerxst

My prison is a small stone room with 3 beds and a cooler turned down to -20.

TMS

Harvesting the organs of a captured visitor... purely because he had dementia.

:-\

Adamiks

Today i also killed droid. I named him "Hodor" because he was big. I thinked "Hodor will be with me forever", but after i realised that he burns the bodies (only) i killed him in cold blood. Why? Because i need corpses for "biomatter". I want to kill him in some "nice" way, because i liked him, but i couldn't do it so i arrested him and killed. Of course i forgot that droids explode when die so i lost one of my prisoner (lucky? :D). Yep... I'm killing my colonists and friends.... That me.