dont starve mashed with rimworld, what would it look like?

Started by Simon_The_Space_Engineer, July 05, 2016, 09:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon_The_Space_Engineer

So recently ive been binging on dont starve (and dont starve together) and im about to start binging on rimworld (ill play for a long time, not touch it for same or longer time, sometimes less, then repeat) and i had the thought, what would it be like if the art style and some of the threats from dont starve where put into rimworld... Personally i would laugh my ass off if some random old man wanders into my colony with a laser rifle shooting all over the place to fight off shadow monsters while my colonist watch and laugh at him.
In the end, we all make the same leather hats.

Jaxxa

Quote from: Simon_The_Space_Engineer on July 05, 2016, 09:43:40 PM
about to start binging on rimworld (ill play for a long time, not touch it for same or longer time, sometimes less, then repeat)

I dont know if you know this, but if you wait for just over a week a new alpha will be out with the steam release.

Simon_The_Space_Engineer

Quote from: Jaxxa on July 05, 2016, 09:48:49 PM
about to start binging on rimworld (ill play for a long time, not touch it for same or longer time, sometimes less, then repeat)

I dont know if you know this, but if you wait for just over a week a new alpha will be out with the steam release.
im completely aware of when its coming out, just not the exact date.

Simon_The_Space_Engineer

Neotic

So recently ive been binging on dont starve (and dont starve together) and im about to start binging on rimworld (ill play for a long time, not touch it for same or longer time, sometimes less, then repeat) and i had the thought, what would it be like if the art style and some of the threats from dont starve where put into rimworld... Personally i would laugh my ass off if some random old man wanders into my colony with a laser rifle shooting all over the place to fight off shadow monsters while my colonist watch and laugh at him.
With all the threats in Dont Starve combined with the ai storytellers of Rimworld randy random will surely throw 500 spiders at me
BRAIN-OVERLOAD