Your most evil deed ingame?

Started by Tiolas, May 08, 2015, 12:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canaris

Walling off 6 people expedition from the nearby town with 5 cryo caskets and watching them slowly die from malnutrition and hunger induced frenzy...

And of course standart : setting my prison cells to -100/ + 100 degrees Celcius.
Phoneposter - typos will happen.

Simon_The_Space_Engineer

Letting people bleed out in masses... Usually after large raids
In the end, we all make the same leather hats.

Daman453

By far is the harvesting of humans and then leaveing brain dead people alive.
Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 02, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.

Reaver

Having my colonists punch a husky puppy to death because it ate a lavish meal.

Shoggoth

I wanted to get my doc locked in at 20 skill, so I had her go to a prisoner I had no desire to recruit and begin medical experiments on him, repeatedly harvesting his organs and reinstalling them. Of course I knew he would go insane if I did this, so I made sure to have her chop off his legs (by installing prosthetics then removing them) before she started so he wouldn't be able to fight back. Since I already chopped off his legs I thought to myself "eh, why not?" and chopped off his arms, eyes, and jaw as well, just for fun. I'm not totally evil though; after he served his purpose I put him out of his misery by harvesting a vital organ, and harvesting his flesh and skin, as others are saying they have done.

ETA: I almost forgot. The conflict that led to this prisoner's capture took its toll on him; he was already missing his ears, nose, and several digits. After the amputations he was pretty much in the same situation as the protagonist from Johnny Got His Gun. Not sure if that makes it more evil or less evil, after all he most likely wasn't aware of all the stuff we did to him.

FridayBiology

Quote from: Shoggoth on September 26, 2015, 09:21:26 PM
I wanted to get my doc locked in at 20 skill, so I had her go to a prisoner I had no desire to recruit and begin medical experiments on him, repeatedly harvesting his organs and reinstalling them...

That is actually a really good idea.

Personally the most evil thing that i think i've done is capturing raiders and then removing organs and stealing there shit before releasing them into the wild again for positive relationship.
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

Mrred1

Cramped my prisoners in a small rom and put the cooler output into their room. They had major heat stroke.
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." ~ Robert Bloch ~

Thorin

A nice group of friendlies (8+) came over for a visit. So I had one of my people run over to the 7 crypto-pods (ancient room). Opened one up and 7 nasty dudes and dudettes came out. Had my pawn run back through the group of wall meat erhm, visitors I mean. While they were soaking up the majority of the damage, my snipers where slowly killing the nasty ones. In the end my relationship with the visitors was improved as well, since I helped them with the recovery of their wounds (while 4 or 5 of them died).

Not evil enough,
Well I missed the birth of 2 of my labrador puppies.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"

Lonely Rogue

I'd like to hear more of these, and I think others should read the current ones. So...

BUMP!
Rimworld: A game where you're kept as entertainment for thousand year old robots, and you just don't know it yet.
Any mod requests?

Shurp

I'm not that evil.  But if a new colonist joins and he looks useless, I will set him to military, order him stand in the corner, and have everyone else shoot him.  The morale penalty for killing your own colonist is quite small.  Just make sure to bury him after.
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Elixiar

Once the amount of survivors from raids becomes greater than 8 I like to move them all to a depraved holding cell in my colony.

From there, prisoners who have a good recruit chance and nice traits are moved to proper holding cells. Those who are healthy but have like a 99 chance to recruit or have bad traits are sent to prisoner medical. There they are broken down for body parts and if there is too many I move some to cryo chambers to be broken down later.

The remainder, (blown off limbs, bad traits, infection) are greeted by a colonist with Molotov cocktails. From there, the door is sealed until they vaporised.
"We didn't crash here by accident... something brought us down". - Anon Rimworld Colonist

Wex

My cell holds 4 people. No more.
When I get more than 4 survivors, I choose who lives and who dies.
Also, I stack the corpses of my enemies in a refrigerated room for my dogs. Sadly, dying pirates can't be eaten by dogs.
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison

reverandraptor

Before I release prisoners back to my enemies to improve relations, I make sure to leave them with only peg legs and steel arms. If there's a toxic fallout happening, I let them get dementia as well.

I figure if I kill them, then I weaken the enemy by one. However, if I send him back crazy and crippled, I weaken them by one + however many need to care for him.

Plymouth

Quote from: Bohb Daishi on August 21, 2015, 08:36:33 PM
Took a prisoner from a pirate raid in vanilla. Poor guy was barely conscious - literally. He suffered a severe gunshot to the brain. So I patched him up, gave him plenty of medicine, fed him well, and made sure all his needs were taken care of. Eventually I allowed him to join the colony and made him part of the janitorial staff. Gave him the nicest bedroom in the colony, complete with marble statues and some very nice furniture.

Nothing gave me more joy than to watch him crawl around, struggling to clean even a small patch of dirt. His brain injuries made him so slow that oftentimes he couldn't even make it to his bed before sunrise - forcing him to sleep on the floor. Watching him become urgently hungry every time he struggled to get to the kitchen - a lavish meal in just the other room. See, the "good" thing to do would have been to put him out of his misery. But no, I let him live. Nay, I forced him to live.

He eventually died in a fire that he was too slow to escape from.

Now that is the true sort of evil.

starmaker1955

I don't do evil deeds... had I known that the author of this game was a devil worshipper I would of never dropped $30 on it... I mean cannibalism, homosexuality and lesbianism etc.,  it is obvious that tynan loves to spread tension and stress! Even in the sandbox you feel like your playing on extreme with things in rain storms blowing up 4 times in a row... sandbox huh? sandbox is a place one goes to perfect his/her techniques not a place that keeps having blights, explosions constantly!!! And you wrote a book on gameplay... your not qualified! you know a bit of programming and that is about it! You have spent over 3 years and the game is still light years away from being a game that would be considered fun!  Maybe its time you go to Church and get your life and thinking correct! I want my $30 back but I already know your not going to do that so I am willing to kiss it good bye... I'm outta here! Remember that life begins with God and will end with God! And I'm talking about the only one true and living God... Time is short so my suggestion is to make it right with your maker...