Your most evil deed ingame?

Started by Tiolas, May 08, 2015, 12:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thane

Quote from: starmaker1955 on June 18, 2016, 12:36:50 PM
I don't do evil deeds... had I known that the author of this game was a devil worshipper I would of never dropped $30 on it... I mean cannibalism, homosexuality and lesbianism etc.,  it is obvious that tynan loves to spread tension and stress!

Lol.

Anyway, my most recent evil deed, that was outside the normal of chopping people up and burning people alive NAZI style, was removing the legs of colonists with large negative moodlets.

'Oh your husband? You know what will fix that? A nice bionic leg. Don't you agree? Come on along to the infirmary...'
It is regular practice to install peg legs and dentures on anyone you don't like around here. Think about that.

Shurp

Quote from: pestilenz on June 18, 2016, 06:29:59 PM
Maybe you should stay out of church, if this is the result. Get a life instead of talking about your puny Dog when it's not appropriate.

See starmaker1955?  This is what happens when you forget to use the <sarcasm> and </sarcasm> tags.  :-P
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Vaporisor

Quote from: pestilenz on June 18, 2016, 06:29:59 PM
I don't do evil deeds...
Maybe you should stay out of church, if this is the result. Get a life instead of talking about your puny Dog when it's not appropriate.

Neither is badmouthing a religion because some people have a stronger stance on religious beliefs.

The game is extremely well made.  It is built around the concept of making somebody face their choices.  Like in the real world, there are many types of people and some we do not agree with.  At times people dabble in the dark side in a game.  In a sandbox, some build pretty castles, others knock them down.  It is your choice how you want to play.

Dislike the violence and concepts that are counter religion?  Set difficulty and story teller different.  The things disliked are choices, as is everything in rimworld.  A person can easily do a happy and peaceful colony as much as a violent and harsh.  That is why it is a great game.

Back to on topic, once I discovered pigs will eat the corpses I had stored in overflow freezer, feeding livestock was much easier on the moods vs hay kibble.  But only the one colony.  Usually I cremate bodies... Poor Red, force fed to pigs...
Stories by Vaporisor

Escaped convicts!
concluded
Altair XIII
Frozen Wastes

muffins

Quote from: Vaporisor on June 18, 2016, 08:45:24 PMBack to on topic, once I discovered pigs will eat the corpses I had stored in overflow freezer, feeding livestock was much easier on the moods vs hay kibble.  But only the one colony.  Usually I cremate bodies... Poor Red, force fed to pigs...
But ... but ... you're not getting the human leather!  :'(

@Starmaker Just because cannibalism and homosexual characters are in the game it doesn't mean that you have to play that way. Cannibalism is usually a result of running out of food after the pets/animals have already been eaten anyway, then it's the case of either digging up that dead raider or starving to death, and the negative mood penalties on eating human flesh are crippling. How you play is up to you. You could build a Christian outpost where homosexuals are rejected, and on the most forgiving storyteller on the easiest level. Building a cathedral could be your goal in the game for example.

Yetei

I don't do evil deeds... had I known that the author of this game was a devil worshipper I would of never dropped $30 on it... I mean cannibalism, homosexuality and lesbianism etc.,  it is obvious that tynan loves to spread tension and stress! Even in the sandbox you feel like your playing on extreme with things in rain storms blowing up 4 times in a row... sandbox huh? sandbox is a place one goes to perfect his/her techniques not a place that keeps having blights, explosions constantly!!! And you wrote a book on gameplay... your not qualified! you know a bit of programming and that is about it! You have spent over 3 years and the game is still light years away from being a game that would be considered fun!  Maybe its time you go to Church and get your life and thinking correct! I want my $30 back but I already know your not going to do that so I am willing to kiss it good bye... I'm outta here! Remember that life begins with God and will end with God! And I'm talking about the only one true and living God... Time is short so my suggestion is to make it right with your maker...

Made my day!

Elixiar

I think Starmaker1955 wins the funniest post award for Rimworld of 2016 so far.

Just lol.
"We didn't crash here by accident... something brought us down". - Anon Rimworld Colonist

Snownova

My evil is quite bland. My latest colony is an ice sheet where I used Prepare Carefully to start with 4 gay men, who are two sets of brothers and also two married couples. They're all psychopaths as they butcher and sell the meat from all the visitors who freeze to death.

Twice now I've had a wanderer join who was utterly useless so I made them stand naked outside until they froze to death. I've built a mausoleum in my battery room for them though, so they do get nice sarcophagi.

milon

You mean you let that meat go to waste?  o_O

Mossy piglet

The worst thing I ever did was eauthanize a very neurotic colonist. I seem to be a saint by this topics standards though. I am not evil because my colonies can never handle the debuffs.
Tardigrades are superior to all other life forms in every way.

Ps I secretly am one I am the king of their civilization.

Thane

Quote from: Mossy piglet on June 21, 2016, 05:35:17 PM
I am not evil because my colonies can never handle the debuffs.

Give them Beer and Pretty pictures! They don't care as long as they are tipsy and have a Van Gogh.
It is regular practice to install peg legs and dentures on anyone you don't like around here. Think about that.

Shurp

Quote from: Thane on June 21, 2016, 06:00:04 PM
Give them Beer and Pretty pictures! They don't care as long as they are tipsy and have a Van Gogh.

Then they walk outside where this no Van Gogh, hike over to the crashed ship part, shoot and miss because they're drunk, and as soon as they sober up go completely mad...

Well, that's what happens to my colonists.  I can't even sell a slave without them going nuts, let alone harvest their organs and skin them for lamp shades.
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

harpo99999

shurp, have you made a super impressive dining room and a high impressiveness rec/visitors room and a high imressiveness hospital?, also I have added a master crafted double bed for each bedroom, and for each of the colonists that are upset, I also shedule 1 hour joy/ 1 hour work, and if they are really upset, I bump it to 2 hours joy 1 hour work, BUTthe colony does butcher the dead raiders to feed the animals and prisoners

Mr. Ego

It was a frozen and snowy, extreme Winter. A cold snap has came early in fall, cause of that I cant harvest as much as I wanted. My food reserves were very low, even in moments we were starving, the, a bunch of raiders come. I defeated them very easily and took all his food (Because it was a siege) to survive. But our dogs were starving too so I decided I will let the dogs eat their frozen corpses... Now we are at the end of Winter, Winter has come, and now its going.

666Matt666

I think Cassandra wins this one.

I started my "evil" colony with 6 psichopaths with the help f the prepare carefully mod. (seriously though, that trait is op). I did the usual stuff. Get prisoner, remove a lung, a kidney and a heart, butcher and sell the stuff. When i had some people join, i had them do "dumb labour", and when they passed out because of hyphothermia or went berserk because of the butchering i put them in the prison. You know the rest... they got butchered and sold. When the winter started, Cassandra decided to help me out with some supplies. some random guy discovered two of those nasty overpowered fat worms with miniguns. Needless to say, he died. Of course I avoided the place at all cost. And then she sent some frendlies to "help out" with them. And then she sent another group. And another. They just kept coming. It took them 3 months to kill those abominations, and when they did, i went there and took all the stuff. Did i mention that she thought about conserving the bodies? She started sending them just when winter started, and killed them when it ended. Needless to say, i butchered every one of them. Psychos+Cassandra=profit

Edit: actually, they didn't kill both centipedes, one of them got incapacitated... two years ago... it's still there... twitching... and suffering... waiting for someone to kill it...

Shurp

LOL, funny that the AI should be more psychotic than the rest of you sickos :)