[A10] [ModPack] Global Science Mod Pack/Fix V2 ALREADY WOO

Started by CazemTheNinja, May 08, 2015, 07:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CazemTheNinja

This pack is in its early stages, current it contains 3 of the main science mods released for alpha 10. Please suggest any mods you think may be worthy and any ideas you have for the pack. Thanks
Ive just got the second version out, this should make organ and bionics etc a much more linear progression with one table per research advancement apart from organs and bionics. They have separate trees which (hopefully) interlink. Enjoy
(Its now 1 am here so no more yet. Tomorrow work continues)

Glitter Tech
Extended Surgery And Bionics
Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering

These mods if installed side by side don't work and are not compatible however this combination of all three does work and will allow you to get all the features of all three.

Please take into account this thread and the pack are both works in progress however it should be fully functional and i have tested it to a degree.

Please report any bugs so i can fix them rapidly. The mods when combined will usually use many less workbenches and have intertwining research tress making game advancement more realistic, im also looking into to supplementing the pack with personal additions of new power sources and increasing the difficulty of rimworld altogether.

Current Mods Combined
Glittertech
EPOE
Extended Surgery And Bionics
MD2-In Progress

The Link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/50mgc58klhz7cwu/Global%20Science%20Mod.rar?dl=0 V2 The Link

Planned:
Balance between the mods Meh not yet
More mods interacting
Linked research <----DONE
Crossover between them <---DONE
Single crafting table rather then numerous paths <---- DONE
Maybe make it a choice? advancements in bionics prevent synthetic progress etc hmmmm...

Changelog:
Released V1
Bug Fixes, Crafting improvements, Release V2

Credits:
Ykara https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=10571.0
Minus https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=7029.0
Sam https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=5509.0

rsof69

CazemTheNinja

I missed that haha give me five whilst i upload it to dropbox :}

deadlydullahan

If possible can you include a changelog, as you go along updating this, please?

Edit: Thank you :)

CazemTheNinja

Quote from: deadlydullahan on May 08, 2015, 09:29:05 PM
If possible can you include a changelog, as you go along updating this, please?

I certainly can, thanks for mentioning it i didnt even give it a thought

GamerGuy

Cool I will try this out tomorrow
Could you possibly add mechanical defence 2??

CazemTheNinja

Quote from: GamerGuy on May 09, 2015, 03:00:52 AM
Cool I will try this out tomorrow
Could you possibly add mechanical defence 2??

I definable will, im looking into balance of the current mods and trying to straighten out the tech tree ish, but md2 is a mod i enjoy and think would go well alongside this pack, glittertech stuff+md2 would be good

daedelus

I think once it's updated to A10 Cybernetic Storm would make a good addition. :)

CazemTheNinja

Quote from: daedelus on May 09, 2015, 04:17:38 AM
I think once it's updated to A10 Cybernetic Storm would make a good addition. :)

I Agree so much so! Cybernetic storm was the mod that made rimworld for me and as soon as i can its going into this

deadlydullahan

Quote from: CazemTheNinja on May 09, 2015, 04:31:10 AM
Quote from: daedelus on May 09, 2015, 04:17:38 AM

I Agree so much so! Cybernetic storm was the mod that made rimworld for me and as soon as i can its going into this

Quote from: Etherdreamer on May 10, 2015, 06:14:18 PM
How about cybernetic storm?

I think he already gave his thoughts on this in the post literally right before yours Etherdreamer  :-\

Kruniac

Errors out, spamming messages about the bills for the basic and advanced workbenches. Shame, I was looking forward to this.

SupremeSoviet

Quote from: Kruniac on May 11, 2015, 01:35:46 PM
Errors out, spamming messages about the bills for the basic and advanced workbenches. Shame, I was looking forward to this.

Anyone else having this issue I would like to know before I try and incorporate this into my personal mod list.

Minus

Not gonna test this out, but you really given yourself a lot of work to do! I don't know much about Glitter Tech, but combining ESaB, EPOE, and CS is gonna be pretty irritating. There'll be so many duplicate surgeries to go though! But in the end I can imagine you'd have a pretty straight forward and neat mod, so I wish you luck! Let's just hope Alpha 11 doesn't come out straight after you finish haha!

Our cybernetic hearts mean we care more!
Mods: Extended Surgery and Bionics, Brain Surgery, Medical XP Balance