My Colony Filled wih Joy and Consequences Part 2

Started by CryAlotMoe, May 10, 2015, 11:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CryAlotMoe

U should check out the part 1 of u havent! :https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=12405.0

After the raid. I installed mods and stuff to improve my colony. My colony improved and got more peeps and richer although I'm dealing with "High Expectation" stuff. But it was never big-a-deal. Two colonist died, killed by... turtles, avenged by Peter the Marksman (or i dont know). I gotta say. Turtles are OP! A raid came so I got help with another fac. Captured two bros (or becoming a bro XD). and WTF!!!!! ANOTHER SOLAR FLARE?!?! Randy u have problem bruh! So a day of inactivity. Nothing is happening and that's... good! Goddamnit. A blight destroyed my crops... SO! I installed Lesser Trolling stuff? I dont remember thy name. But A raid came. The pirates have entered our base and that base NEVER have any defenses INSIDE it. So one guy survived. And everyone is dead. He saw violence, cruelty, and sorrow. But he never gave up. He built tons'o'turret'batteries'and'hydroponics. But he will never forget his crew that helped each other to help each other. And he shall AVENGE HIS TEAM AND RISE BACK AGAIN WITH DIGNITY!!!!!... To be continued........