Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• April 07, 2020, 12:03:01 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

Author Topic: [1.1] Sparkling Worlds - Glittertech on the Rim  (Read 122373 times)

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [1.0] Sparkling Worlds - Glittertech on the Rim
« Reply #300 on: April 10, 2019, 02:48:50 AM »

How does one actually get started with this mod? All the production benches that I see require materials that I don't know how to fabricate, like computer components and the magnetic coil and the like. Any help would be appreciated.
Sounds like you are using Hardcore SK modpack.
But for such a question, the HelpTab mod is your answer.
With this mod you can check ingame items,recipes and at which workbench they are made of and what research are needed.

Ahmi

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [1.0] Sparkling Worlds - Glittertech on the Rim
« Reply #301 on: February 27, 2020, 12:50:15 PM »

Having an odd bug where I cannot leave an event map once on it, my screen just goes grey and rimworld begins to not respond shortly afterward. This is especially troublesome for the psychic emitter.

Albion

• Colonist
  • Glitterworld Modder
    • View Profile
Re: [1.1] Sparkling Worlds - Glittertech on the Rim
« Reply #302 on: March 07, 2020, 10:53:09 AM »

I just finished updating everything to the latest version of 1.1 (everything is also still 1.0 compatible).
While doing so I also moved the weapons from the modular core to a new stand-alone addon. They're still included in the Full mod as usual.

Enjoy the mod and please consider buying me a coffee. Maintaining this mod (and the others I have) is quite a bit of work.

RicRider

• Colonist
  • Forest Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 07, 2020, 11:15:33 AM »

Thank you for updating this mod. Is there a chance you could get it onto something that doesn't require registration like Dropbox, Mediafire or Github? Nexus requires you to make an account.
##Coding Scrub##

Reyghel

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 13, 2020, 06:39:08 AM »

Thank you very much dear creator of this fantastic mod for updating it, I admire the work and effort you have achieved with the mod. It should not be easy to create a mod like this with events, items and more. I remember I used it a lot in 1.0. Unfortunately I don't have the game purchased yet, but I play on the account of one of my friends who didn't like the game. If I find out about any error I will write you.

Sophalophagus

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 29, 2020, 06:55:01 AM »

Hey

I'm trying to craft some Sirenium, but can't seem to find the receipt on the drug lab or in the research menu. I know I've used it before in 1.0 (I uninstalled and re-installed all mods for 1.1), but can't seem to find it. Any obvious points to where it might be hiding? I use a whole bunch of mods so it might be conflicting with another mod, but everyone else seems to work fine..

The only time Sirenium is mentioned is in the stripped down version of this mod, and I don't think I would have downloaded that when I can get access to the "full" mod.

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 29, 2020, 07:21:59 AM »

I suggest you use
WikiRim too
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1834856478
Then you can use the ingame help, search for sirenium and it will show the recipes,workbenches and needed researches.

Albion

• Colonist
  • Glitterworld Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 01, 2020, 06:17:13 PM »

I actually removed Sirenium from the 1.1 version since I felt like it didn't bring much to the table and was creating more issues that benefits.
I could put it back in but for now there weren't that many people asking for it.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]