[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

RemingtonRyder

Gent, do not harass a modder or modpacker about licenses in their mod topic. Go to the person whose license is being infringed and let them deal with it.

Sky, the reason why CCL should not be included in a modpack download is so that CCL can be updated independently of other mods. It is always backwards compatible (in the same major version of RimWorld) so there's no reason to package an older version with a modpack.

It can adversely affect compatibility with mods which need a higher (newer) version of CCL, so you would just be making work for yourself if it causes problems.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: MarvinKosh on November 03, 2015, 02:01:14 PM
Gent, do not harass a modder or modpacker about licenses in their mod topic. Go to the person whose license is being infringed and let them deal with it.

Sky, the reason why CCL should not be included in a modpack download is so that CCL can be updated independently of other mods. It is always backwards compatible (in the same major version of RimWorld) so there's no reason to package an older version with a modpack.

It can adversely affect compatibility with mods which need a higher (newer) version of CCL, so you would just be making work for yourself if it causes problems.

In next version, would be updated for 12.4.
Already done it. Thank you.

For stable work HSCK, people didn't need to update ANY mod by yourself, not only CCL. Each new HSCK version are usually with last updates of all mods. There was a long time update, bcs  i came away to relax and collected bug-reports. All messages in this topic have been read.

Vampy

Hope i can post here.

Your mod is continusly crashing on my Computers after 30 minutes of play.
a clean install of game and mod dont help.
without mods its run fine

sorry for bad english...

RemingtonRyder

paragonid

Empty blaming the mod author for not reading notes is on-topic and defending him is offtopic, got it.

I ask honest people to report GENTZ's post lie claiming need to follow notes to be deleted as offtopic.

RemingtonRyder

See above, it was dealt with. Then it was escalated again.

It falls to me to decide what to do when forum posters can't restrain the urge to get just +1 in for the sake of being right about something. I decided to remove the most recent offending posts. If that doesn't work, then I may have to resort to more punitive measures.

Believe it or not, people can decide for themselves what to believe. There's no need to light a fire and send smoke signals every time you think someone is lying in the internet. :)

Jdalt40

Hey, I just got this mod pack for the first time and I got to say good job on this! But when i go to the work tab, I am met by a blank work tab screen until I go into another tab... Bug??

Rorgan

Well.. My problem is, when i trying to craft wires its says the required material is "high conductivity", that's means aluminium and copper, but its refuse to work with any of them, its just keep telling me "you don't have enough resources to do that" even though i have plenty of them.

Anyone know a solution on this?

popster99

Cheshire

Most bionic parts in bionic workbench demands arteficial bones. I can't find a way to create, craft or buy them anywhere. Any tips?

NuclearStudent

Quote from: Cheshire on November 08, 2015, 12:29:17 PM
Most bionic parts in bionic workbench demands arteficial bones. I can't find a way to create, craft or buy them anywhere. Any tips?

If bionics works like how it does in normal EPOE, then you can make artificial bones in the Chemlab.

Cheshire

Quote from: NuclearStudent on November 08, 2015, 01:33:07 PM
If bionics works like how it does in normal EPOE, then you can make artificial bones in the Chemlab.
Yep they indeed are in Chemlab. I must've missed them. Thanks a lot. It was the only thing I couldn't figure out since some time.

Hague

Just so you know, a lot of these extraneous tables can be removed. For instance. The Vancidium refinery, while not enabled, can have its vancidium refining recipe hidden behind the Vancidium research with some of the comps in CCL. That way another table like the electric smelter can inherit the recipe that will be unlocked with research.

It's in the CCL docs under AdvancedResearchDef.xml

Nightfurry36

Hello i have a problem. When i start up rimworld it works fine and all. but then i went and downloaded this mod and i used it. i placed EVERYTHING that was in the SK pack into the mod folders including the XML doc. I noticed there was another core in the SK and it asked if i should replace or whatnot, naturally i thought it was just a modification to the core so i said replace. then i open rimworld it took a second to load but it opened. But i COULD NOT make a new world nor could i open the mods folder.so i used a old world that was already made and when i loaded in i had no colonist. what did the pack do to my game or did i do something wrong?!?!? i have a high powered windows 10 PC so performance is not a problem. is it that rimworld has conflict with windows 10? did i do something wrong with the installation? i did everything the install guide on the SK pack page told me. Dose anyone else have this problem? and i tried this on 2 different PC's both with optimal settings to run them. PLS answer me beacuse i really want to play this mod and rimworld. Thx you for reading!