[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Celtic

I think I just got something similar "plunderer's" which spawned several hundred gnawers, and my colony isn't even that rich. pretty much ended the game, because that event keeps firing everytime I reload.

LetheNyx

not sure what the problem is but I have a 17 year old colonist and I can't use any medical operations on him. The only thing I can do to him is Euthanize....

Shushei

Hello,
found another bug
Sometimes my Pawns (recruited one ) Does not get affected my inventory (they dont have bulk / weight meters) and they cannot put things in their inventory.
Example XX colonist with equipped M16 Riffle, can  have rifle can pick up ammo but cannot put away Riffle while I want him too. Its bit annoying when some wepons have huge minus to global workspeed.
Cheers

Dante Montana

Hello,

I read a few pages back but did not find anything about it. The bundled version of colony manager to the dev branch is v0.13.0.2. There is a new version 0.13.0.3 that seem to fix some issues I had (double job entries in workbench cues for example).
Now playtesting 0.13.0.3 for a few hours with the SKdev version from 05292016. Fresh install. Looks good so far.
One thing. Just a cosmetic issue I think. The crafting workbenches shown in colony manager are for cooks (with 0.13.02 its the same). It seems colony manager cannot identify crafter. The 0.13.02 version (0.13.03 did not log anymore) of colonymanager showed a message inside the ingame log like "cannot identify .. at degree 1. Chosing first one found". These are then the shown cooks I guess. But the workbench cues are filled correctly and the jobs are done.
Thanks for this modpack and your hard work.

BandOfDog

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but I appear to have an issue with hunters not bringing kills back to the designated stockpiles. They'll go out and kill the animal but then it will switch to a non usable item upon death and I have to manually change it back to allowed for them to haul it back. Previously hunters killed the animal and carried it back all in one job.

EDIT: Actually just noticed that if a pawn kills an animal with a melee weapon they will drag back the corpse!
EDIT 2: I'm also noticing that the hopper hasn't shown up in the misc section yet. Despite having researched power etc. Says I need one for the electric generator (the one which uses kindling).

notfood

HardcoreSK beta 13.

Is the CCL mod different or modified here? When I replace it with an updated version many things don't work. The background from the menu doesn't change, and pawns don't have the ability to carry things, there must be other things I didn't notice.

Since updating CCL fixes my issue with load/save but breaks everything else... I don't know what to do now.

-- edit.

My bad, Community Core Library/Defs/ModHelperDefs/ModHelper.xml had to be changed as well.

My Linux Load/Save issue has been finally fixed! Now about LT_RedistHeat crash...

Shushei

Please Help,
After researching Devilstrand i have no option to grow one. ( I got seeds but when i select crops there is simply no devilstrand)
I tried to do multiple games and reinstalled game / mods few times asweel. Help me grow my own hyperweave ;/

Edit #1
Okay I looked in help section since You do not need to wait long time without disabling it and found my issue.

Research Devilstrand - Does nothing i think
To be able to grow Devilstrand One need to research [ Carpet Making I ]

Zakhad

Yeah some researches are a bit dead, like you can research crematorium which does nothing since you already have it , but its a prerequisite of recycling appeal, they haven't finished working out the research tree, hence the no gui either.

Agent00Soul

Quote from: LetheNyx on May 29, 2016, 09:21:55 PM
not sure what the problem is but I have a 17 year old colonist and I can't use any medical operations on him. The only thing I can do to him is Euthanize....

This usually means you don't have medicine (or not in an allowed area) to initiate any operations..

Do you have it? is it allowed?

LetheNyx

no I have medicine, it's allowed, I have operations for all the other colonists... just not him...

BandOfDog

Quote from: LetheNyx on June 01, 2016, 03:49:38 PM
no I have medicine, it's allowed, I have operations for all the other colonists... just not him...

You sure that particular colonist doesn't have the trait where they don't allow prosthetics? (I can't remember what it's called, I think it may be 'Prostophile' or something)

BandOfDog

Does anyone know if this is still going to be updated?

If so I have a suggestion/request!

Fluffy created a mod called Follow Me! I've tried including it manually in my own game but it doesn't seem to play well alongside the modpack.

Zakhad

Quote from: BandOfDog on June 02, 2016, 03:27:08 PM
Does anyone know if this is still going to be updated?

If so I have a suggestion/request!

Fluffy created a mod called Follow Me! I've tried including it manually in my own game but it doesn't seem to play well alongside the modpack.

https://github.com/skyarkhangel/Hardcore-SK/issues open a ticket as a enhancement or suggestion etc.

Wulfik

Hello.

I wanted to ask if this ModPack is going to A13 or will skip directly to A14. Thanks.

notfood

There is an A13 version, you need to know how to use Git to get it though. It's right in the first post.