[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

General Bubbles

For some reason, mine won't save at all. You can click the save button, it says it saves, but the load/save lists are empty. I went back to the main menu to check if the load option was there, since it said I'd saved, but it was not >.<

deadlyexodus

anybody knows how to fix this issue with seedsplease mod?

pawns couldn't plant the lettuce or eggplants even tho i had the needed vegetable research so for testing i planted them with the dev tools, sadly when fully grown they pop up with this notification, even tho the mod worked perfect before and nothing really changed beside a new colony

Ivan_Poddubniy

In 12 version I found the problem - the slave ship has no slaves, as well as the pirates. In the mod folder in TraderDefs the document stated to have the appearance of slaves (2-5), but in reality this is not happening. Is there a solution?

В 12 версии нашел проблему - у работоргового корабля нет рабов, также как и у пиратов. В папке моды в TraderDefs в документе указано появление у них рабов (2-5), но на деле этого не происходит. Есть ли решение?

notfood

This is a very reccurent error that happens only under Linux/Mac.
Stacktrace:

at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Resources.Load (string,System.Type) <0x00068>
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Resources.Load (string,System.Type) <0x00068>
  at UnityEngine.Resources.Load<object> (string) <0x00032>
  at Verse.ContentFinder`1<object>.Get (string,bool) <0x001ae>
  at HydroponicRoom.Building_PlantGrowerLinked..cctor () <0x00025>
  at (wrapper runtime-invoke) object.runtime_invoke_void (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) <0x00056>
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&) <0x00079>
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&) <0x00079>
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (object,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo) <0x001e6>
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo) <0x00040>
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo,object[]) <0x00466>
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type,object[],object[]) <0x0003e>
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type,object[]) <0x00039>
  at Verse.ScribeExtractor.SaveableFromNode<object> (System.Xml.XmlNode,object[]) <0x00389>
  at Verse.Scribe_Collections.LookList<object> (System.Collections.Generic.List`1<object>&,bool,string,Verse.LookMode,object[]) <0x00ec6>
  at Verse.Scribe_Collections.LookList<object> (System.Collections.Generic.List`1<object>&,string,Verse.LookMode,object[]) <0x00052>
  at Verse.MapIniter_LoadFromFile.InitMapFromFile (string) <0x00482>
  at Verse.RootMap.<Init>m__513 () <0x0001d>
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action) <0x0002b>
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__50B () <0x00021>
  at (wrapper runtime-invoke) object.runtime_invoke_void__this__ (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) <0x0005e>

Since I started using Advanced Hydroponic tables it has been crashing on map load, I fix it by creating a new colony then placing down Advanced Hydroponic tile.

Supposedly, you must avoid loading textures in scribe/default constructor because Linux/Mac don't like it. Which is the mod that adds those advanced hydroponic tables?

For reference: https://github.com/RimWorldCCLTeam/CommunityCoreLibrary/issues/100

Fluffe

Hello having a bit of trouble trying to find Advanced Communications but cant see it in the research screen im using 3.0 btw hope you can help :p

Fluffe

Also on a different note is it even possible to tame raptors? every time I get close it wants to kill me so atm seems impossible

Shushei

Quote from: Fluffe9911 on June 07, 2016, 09:34:37 PM
Also on a different note is it even possible to tame raptors? every time I get close it wants to kill me so atm seems impossible
Not  sure since havent tried it myself but You can wound it and then rescue. And then try to tame.

Fluffe

Quote from: Shushei on June 08, 2016, 06:45:04 AM
Not  sure since havent tried it myself but You can wound it and then rescue. And then try to tame.
Trust me I tried that a bit after I patched it up it got up and preceded to kill all my colonists seems it instantly goes into a hunger rage when near a colonist dont know if its a bug or not

notfood

Ah, I found that HydroponicRoom belongs to Core_SK.

So this is the only place to post for the Linux bug. Please? There is no source, I can't really fix it myself. Look my post above.

Shushei

Hey,

I think that in later phase of game (after maybe doing some resreach) Colonist should be able to craft turrets without having to buy them from traders. Its really annojing when Your base is almost complete but you got 0 luck with turret traders.

Nemesis688

The autodoor has two breakdown entries. It causes an issue if someone adds fluffys breakdowns along side the pack. Also, it seems that the trade caravans have no interest in buying any fish products but random visitors do.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Fluffe9911 on June 07, 2016, 09:34:37 PM

Nope, they are Bounty hunter class. But I think to remove it from Raptors.

Quote from: Nemesis688 on June 10, 2016, 10:26:25 AM
The autodoor has two breakdown entries. It causes an issue if someone adds fluffys breakdowns along side the pack. Also, it seems that the trade caravans have no interest in buying any fish products but random visitors do.

Ok, soon fix this.

Quote from: deadlyexodus on June 05, 2016, 01:27:11 PM
anybody knows how to fix this issue with seedsplease mod?

pawns couldn't plant the lettuce or eggplants even tho i had the needed vegetable research so for testing i planted them with the dev tools, sadly when fully grown they pop up with this notification, even tho the mod worked perfect before and nothing really changed beside a new colony

ok.

Archemide

Quote from: notfood on June 04, 2016, 03:41:30 PM
There is an A13 version, you need to know how to use Git to get it though. It's right in the first post.

I tried to install that into my A13 and it says that either the mods aren't compatible or the mods aren't for this version of Rimworld.

I mean, I'm new to modding Rimworld, so it's entirely possible I screwed something up, but it seems pretty simple to me.

Edit: Okay, so I enabled every mod except the Core SK mod, then restarted and enabled Core SK and everything worked. Weird.

Zakhad

Can't help but notice and find it very amusing the bugs are bugging out in that the fly/mosquitoes are trying to suck blood off of each other and giving malaria I'm using the alpha 13 github version with last commit being medical operations

Fridolin

hey skyarkhangel,

in short: create new world = gray world screen; create new settle which is hard, couse gray world screen; select world tab in-game = black world screen.
no debug error or crashlog.

tried few minutes ingame, looks nice! no troubble
thanks for this pack 8)