[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

karloss99

Now, I'm sure someone has already asked this, but I don't have the patience to find. Is there any way to dial back on the diseases? I have found that Tropical biome with the horrid weather, many marshes and hordes of flesh-eating beasts provide more challenge than even ice sheet. Except the diseases. When someone in my colony is sick with something All The Time, it stops being fun. And when my main crafter went down with a "spend a season in bed or die" type of sickness, well...

Now, I don't want to turn them off, just dial back on the frequency. Playing on the github test version.

CreepyD

Just been searching and can't seem to find a way of getting hold of version A12d.
The last version I played was A9, then I've skipped straight to A13.

I can see the A13 version of this pack is nowhere near ready yet so would rather play 12d for now, any ideas?

Ok never mind, turns out I did have it after all. I thought I had Alpha 9 sinc ethe folder was 914, but it turns out that was 12d lol

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: CreepyD on June 12, 2016, 02:12:54 PM
Just been searching and can't seem to find a way of getting hold of version A12d.
The last version I played was A9, then I've skipped straight to A13.

I can see the A13 version of this pack is nowhere near ready yet so would rather play 12d for now, any ideas?

Ok never mind, turns out I did have it after all. I thought I had Alpha 9 sinc ethe folder was 914, but it turns out that was 12d lol

If you ever do need to download it again, in the OP there is a link to all their past versions on nexusmods.

LetheNyx

so I am STILL getting the issue where I can't actually change a persons work orders... I can select and deselect things and they'll react accordingly by themselves but I can't make them prioritize anything they didn't have selected when they very first joined the colony, likewise I can make them prioritize anything they have selected when they first joined whether or not I have it currently selected...

ie. Someone drops and isn't a constructor, I select it to make him construct things but I can't make him prioritize it, I have to wait for him to get around to it by himself.

the other way this happens: Someone drops and IS a constructor, I deselect it because I want him to do something else, I can make him prioritize any construction while its deselected.

BandOfDog

Quote from: karloss99 on June 12, 2016, 11:11:33 AM
Now, I'm sure someone has already asked this, but I don't have the patience to find. Is there any way to dial back on the diseases? I have found that Tropical biome with the horrid weather, many marshes and hordes of flesh-eating beasts provide more challenge than even ice sheet. Except the diseases. When someone in my colony is sick with something All The Time, it stops being fun. And when my main crafter went down with a "spend a season in bed or die" type of sickness, well...

Now, I don't want to turn them off, just dial back on the frequency. Playing on the github test version.

Yeah I agree with this totally. Even in non tropical biomes (looking at forest here) the amount of disease is pretty high. Plague is one that I see often along with unexplained malaria.

Zakhad

Plague comes from fly/flea bites and malaria from mosquito bites if you observe them they're causing a suck blood, and each time they do that they have a chance of transmitting the diseases.

notfood

Zakhad

Anyone else having problems with Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots ? In that the "rumorof" events in where pawns go off the map are not returning, I've been looking at the save file looking at          <li Class="Incidents.MapComponent_ColonistsOutsideMap_RumorOf"> and looking at <returnTicks>313859</returnTicks> but the return ticks keeps resetting, I'm also noticing that its only listing one of my pawns not the entire group i sent like 6+ (cant remember alot though!)

notfood

Pila throws this error when used:Exception ticking Meru: System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
  at Combat_Realism.Verb_LaunchProjectileCR.TryCastShot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.Verb_ShootCR.TryCastShot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.Verb_ShootCROneUse.TryCastShot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Verb.TryCastNextBurstShot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Verb.VerbTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.Detours.Detours_VerbTracker.VerbsTick (Verse.VerbTracker _this) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn_EquipmentTracker.EquipmentTrackerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.BiteablePawn.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

LetheNyx

Also if we could get the Hospitality mod updated to the newest version, that would be great.

Archemide

EDB released a 13 full release, so hopefully that should show up here soon.

Could we get a recommended load order? There's little things I'm slowly learning that have to be loaded later than others, and it'd be nice to know all of them.

IE. Prep Carefully needs to be loaded after other mapgen or you don't get prep carefully colonists.

Or if CoreSK isn't loaded last, the game won't work.

Thanks!

Archemide

Quote from: General Bubbles on June 05, 2016, 12:04:42 PM
For some reason, mine won't save at all. You can click the save button, it says it saves, but the load/save lists are empty. I went back to the main menu to check if the load option was there, since it said I'd saved, but it was not >.<

Having this problem on A13 too.

Archemide

Edit: this is A13

Save problem appears to be due to a null point reference in Caveworld Flora.

Exception while saving map: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at CaveworldFlora.MapComponent_CavePlant.GetCavePlantDefsList () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CaveworldFlora.MapComponent_CavePlant.ExposeData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Scribe_Deep.LookDeep[MapComponent] (Verse.MapComponent& target, Boolean saveDestroyedThings, System.String label, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Scribe_Collections.LookList[MapComponent] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1& list, Boolean saveDestroyedThings, System.String label, LookMode lookMode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Scribe_Collections.LookList[MapComponent] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1& list, System.String label, LookMode lookMode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Map.ExposeComponents () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Map.ExposeData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Scribe_Deep.LookDeep[Map] (Verse.Map& target, Boolean saveDestroyedThings, System.String label, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Scribe_Deep.LookDeep[Map] (Verse.Map& target, System.String label, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.GameDataSaver+<SaveGame>c__AnonStorey3CF.<>m__735 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.SafeSaver.Save (System.String path, System.String documentElementName, System.Action saveAction) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

From my output.log

I would try updating, but it looks like you're using a custom version of it for the pack.

Thanks!

Azzarrel

I've found two bugs in the a13 version.

One bug is with the zombie mod: they won't stay dead, even if you kill them.
The other one occurs on reloading and resets the 'work' tab.

Zakhad

Quote from: Azzarrel on June 15, 2016, 05:56:54 PM
I've found two bugs in the a13 version.

One bug is with the zombie mod: they won't stay dead, even if you kill them.
The other one occurs on reloading and resets the 'work' tab.

The zombie one is intentional with the SK build.