[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

poorprae

Crude oil refinery <--- What tech. is required for this? I cannot find this one for the life of me.

Morlok

Quote from: projecttemp on July 11, 2015, 05:43:47 PM
Quote from: Morlok on July 11, 2015, 12:03:44 PM
In the latest two verions of the mod, I have been running into the error below, after playing for a long time...
It seems like its related to the amount of time the colonist have been with the colony/ingame.
As the bug can be "fixed" by killing off the colonist. Then after a short while it will happen to the next colonist that joined.

I currently use the SK Global Modpack 1.8c, with the exception of the seeds please mod.
Note: The bug seems to be related to the bug where rendering fires would cause problems, so may be a A11 bug not related to the mod, still hope that someone got a solution :)

Exception drawing Fischer: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.

at Verse.RoofGrid.Roofed (IntVec3 c) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Graphic_Shadow.DrawWorker (Vector3 loc, Rot4 rot, Verse.ThingDef thingDef, Verse.Thing thing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Graphic.Draw (Vector3 loc, Rot4 rot, Verse.Thing thing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt (Vector3 drawLoc, BodyDrawType bodyDrawType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (Vector3 drawLoc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Edit:
Tried to figure out what was causing the problem and played around with the savegame data.
"Fixed" the problem, by editing out some missing bodyparts from the pawn. This fixed the issue for now.
Look like the issue may be related to adding to many implants to the pawn, this cause a lot of missing bodyparts (not shown in game, but still shown in save data), as example a leg will remove foot and toes.

Not sure if the out of range exception is related to the whole pawn or just the list of surgeries.

Example of data removed.

<li Class="Hediff_MissingPart">
<def>MissingBodyPart</def>
<creationTick>10228212</creationTick>
<partIndex>56</partIndex>
<lastInjury>SurgicalCut</lastInjury>
<isFresh>True</isFresh>
</li>
<partIndex>57</partIndex>
<isFresh>True</isFresh>
</li>
<partIndex>58</partIndex>
<isFresh>True</isFresh>
</li>

This is actually a bug cause by any pawn moving when it's total speed is greater than 21. Floor speed value affect this.

Thanks a million times. look like a small part of my base had some floor that boosted speed by 44%, combined with my colonists new implants and a double amount of caffeine, make for a game breaking experience :P

Dammster

With the recipes - alternative recipes show up only after I get wood planks for example, but there is no way to know in the present that I can know I will be able to build certain item (for example bed) out of wood planks. I have to get at least 1 of new material for the new alternative recipe of item to show up.

Ok after I loaded saved colony, this error popped up, UI was broken and map just black. Any idea how to fix this?

[attachment deleted due to age]

Dammster

That's the thing. This colony was created with this modpack from scratch. No old saves and so on. I just saved the new colony, exited the game and got these error after loading.

Dammster

Yes. It was a fresh install of Rimworld 11b, completely clean. Then I installed modpack. everything was running fine. I saved the colony, quit the game. I ran it an hour later and this happened.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Dammster did you make a new world? I have had the same thing happen before, cause i derped and didnt make a new world
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Azuru

It could be that i overlooked something but how and when can i build walls with concrete ?
I have some on the stockpiles but i cant seem to select it for building walls , also there are concrete walls structures (ruins) in my game so it should be doable right?

wlgorrez

How to get plastic , rubber or synthetic fiber for synthetic material?

projecttemp

Quote from: Dammster on July 12, 2015, 11:14:31 AM
Yes. It was a fresh install of Rimworld 11b, completely clean. Then I installed modpack. everything was running fine. I saved the colony, quit the game. I ran it an hour later and this happened.
This is cause by mod changes in a save file, the save file can still be save.

1. Find where your save files are saved(go google it, is not hard ot find)
2. Open the save file in some useful text editor(like notepad++, notepad is plain bad)
3. Selected everything in between <aiKingManager> and </aiKingManager>
4. Now delete those that you selected using delete key
5. Now copy this line <allSquadBrains /> into where you deleted the stuff
6. Final code should look like this
<aiKingManager>
<allSquadBrains />
</aiKingManager>

7. Save the file and load it

Alexw1984

hi Everyone,

Can anyone help with the below problem - suddenly whenever I use the Comms Console for trade, or try to trade with a trader I get the below error and nothing happens - I guess it's something to do with SeedsPlease but I'm a bi stumped as to what needs fixing exactly. 

I've looked in the file Thing_PlantSeedsitem.cs and found the CanStackWith IF lines - but I don't what is wrong with it...  Anyone else had this problem or know how to sort it?

JobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=Porter, Job=UseCommsConsole A=CommsConsole693463, Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at SeedsPlease.Thing_PlantSeedsItem.CanStackWith (Verse.Thing other) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeUtility.TradeAsOne (Verse.Thing A, Verse.Thing B) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeUtility.TradeAsOne (Verse.Thing t, RimWorld.Tradeable trad) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal.TradeableMatching (Verse.Thing thing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal.AddTradeableFor (Verse.Thing t, Transactor trans) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal.AddAllTradeables () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal.Reset () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeSession.SetupWith (RimWorld.TradeShip newTrader, Verse.Pawn newPlayerNegotiator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeShip.TryOpenComms (Verse.Pawn negotiator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Hospitality.JobDriver_UseCommsConsole.UseConsole (TargetInfo targetA) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Hospitality.JobDriver_UseCommsConsole.<MakeNewToils>b__1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Delekhan

Will there be an update soon to fix all the bugs that were reported?

DaLosar

Quote from: Delekhan on July 12, 2015, 05:44:22 PM
Will there be an update soon to fix all the bugs that were reported?

I wouldn't count on it, seems like a lot of bugs and some mods need to be updated.

Leucetius

Quote from: Alexw1984 on July 12, 2015, 02:35:36 PM
hi Everyone,

Can anyone help with the below problem - suddenly whenever I use the Comms Console for trade, or try to trade with a trader I get the below error and nothing happens - I guess it's something to do with SeedsPlease but I'm a bi stumped as to what needs fixing exactly. 

I've looked in the file Thing_PlantSeedsitem.cs and found the CanStackWith IF lines - but I don't what is wrong with it...  Anyone else had this problem or know how to sort it?

JobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=Porter, Job=UseCommsConsole A=CommsConsole693463, Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at SeedsPlease.Thing_PlantSeedsItem.CanStackWith (Verse.Thing other) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeUtility.TradeAsOne (Verse.Thing A, Verse.Thing B) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeUtility.TradeAsOne (Verse.Thing t, RimWorld.Tradeable trad) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal.TradeableMatching (Verse.Thing thing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal.AddTradeableFor (Verse.Thing t, Transactor trans) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal.AddAllTradeables () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal.Reset () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeSession.SetupWith (RimWorld.TradeShip newTrader, Verse.Pawn newPlayerNegotiator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeShip.TryOpenComms (Verse.Pawn negotiator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Hospitality.JobDriver_UseCommsConsole.UseConsole (TargetInfo targetA) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Hospitality.JobDriver_UseCommsConsole.<MakeNewToils>b__1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Did you initially started your colony without the SeedsPlease update done by me (which removed the genome from the seeds) and then did the update? I guess the game tries to stack seeds with different genomes.

lunatikus

100 gold for 1 vancidium craft with 1 gold taking from fissure? Are you kidding me?
???

P.S.: thanks a lot for awesome modpack!

Morlok

Quote from: lunatikus on July 13, 2015, 06:50:32 AM
100 gold for 1 vancidium craft with 1 gold taking from fissure? Are you kidding me?
???

P.S.: thanks a lot for awesome modpack!

I think the 100 gold pr vancidium is an error, in the Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering mod, the modifier for gold have been changed from x20 to x1, so it would only cost 5 gold to craft one vacadium ore.

If you go to your mods folder Mods\EPOE_SK\Defs\RecipeDefs\Recipe_VancidiumRefinery.xml
You can edit it to only use 20 gold, just edit the 5 to a 1 (remember gold and silver need x20 the amount, so it would have been 100 and then 20 gold).

<li>
        <filter>
          <thingDefs>
            <li>Gold</li>
          </thingDefs>
        </filter>
        <count>5</count>
      </li>