[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: skyarkhangel on December 27, 2016, 06:53:33 PM
We have own blackjack and hookers! xD
https://pp.vk.me/c637319/v637319847/22cd7/QYFrOKRmezU.jpg
I would'nt release this as a separate mod, for some reason.

Oh, sweet mother of god! You have Fluffy's research tree working in 5.0??!! Yay! Do you have to manually set your research tree I am guessing? So prob no good for a solo release of just that, but either way, will be great to be playing HCSK with that enabled!

MightyGooga

Hello Guys!

Im having trouble getting my colonists to tame wildlife. So Im probably missing something here. I got a turkey set to tame, and a colonist with only the handle job enabled. The colonist wond do anything. Can someone help please?

sidfu

Quote from: gustavoghe on December 28, 2016, 07:07:23 PM
Hello Guys!

Im having trouble getting my colonists to tame wildlife. So Im probably missing something here. I got a turkey set to tame, and a colonist with only the handle job enabled. The colonist wond do anything. Can someone help please?

food for taming. did i mention food. there is food. turkey won't eat meat it needs right food type which for example plants u grow or some mushrooms. they also all eat kibble.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: gustavoghe on December 28, 2016, 07:07:23 PM
Hello Guys!

If you click on the turkey, then click on its info button in the pane in lower left you will see minimum skill required to train that animal. Make sure you have a pawn assigned that has at least that skill in handling.

bowmore

Hi, I'm having trouble with rare minerals extractor.
When i build one it instantly gets destroyed and "support was removed" message appears.
I've looked for that extractor in debug menu but i couldn't find it.
Wat do?

sidfu

Quote from: bowmore on December 29, 2016, 03:48:19 PM
Hi, I'm having trouble with rare minerals extractor.
When i build one it instantly gets destroyed and "support was removed" message appears.
I've looked for that extractor in debug menu but i couldn't find it.
Wat do?

have debug open and godmode build it and see if error pops. errors pop in 2places in debug menu and in the output log.
i remember someone had this issue before but forgot what fixxed it. could u try building it out of differnt mats it could be a specific mat not working right.

CreepyD

I had an extractor instantly collapse on me as well.
Although I had a save only a couple of minutes before it was completed so reloaded and it was built fine the second try - same mats and everything.

Konsulus

The positioning of the extractor is at fault. For some reason there are several possible ways to place the extractor in relation to the ressource node but only one correct one. If placed any other way the extractor will collapse upon completion. If I remember correctly the right position is with the node in the bottom left of the building but its been a while since I last placed one.

Owlchemist

Quote from: skyarkhangel on December 26, 2016, 05:36:36 AM
Hello i'am still working, need about  ~1-2 weeks more. Already runs on a16.

Looking forward to it. I haven't played A16 year because HCSK has got me too spoiled. I love all the content is adds.

Btw whatever happened to that side-project you posted a couple months ago? It was an installer and automatic patcher, so you didn't have to do it manually?

Zakhad

silverskin

A16 update for real?

I love this guy. This hardcore mod is a Rimworld essential. I can only hope that, some day, Ty will absorb this modpack into the base game.
Unless that would leave skyarkhangel bored, with nothing to do.

aiu2003

Stockpiles for Food>Meals are only showing Kibble, Oyster, and Pemmican. I can't haul any other meal to a stockpile.

MightyGooga

Quote from: aiu2003 on December 31, 2016, 02:32:56 PM
Stockpiles for Food>Meals are only showing Kibble, Oyster, and Pemmican. I can't haul any other meal to a stockpile.

I know you probably did this already, but just to be on the safe side, have you deleted any text from the search box?