[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

LoliScout

Is there any use for hay except kibble and feeding herbivores? My growers keep harvesting the tall grass near their fields and I've amassed over 10k with much more laying around.

notfood

Quote from: sidfu on January 04, 2017, 08:45:31 AM
so for the seeds plz i have this load order is iit good

hugglib
MFO
fluffy research
CR
seeds plz
core-sk
prepare carefully
seedsplz sk

is that the right load order for them?

also cant reload mods with sk installed get the out of memory crash.
this error will repeat over and over then game crash if i try to reload game aftter changeing mod load order.

null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture

This is my load order:

Core
    HugsLib
    RW_ResearchTree
    CombatRealism
    Core_SK
    EdBPrepareCarefully
    Skynet_SK
    Breakdowns
    kNumbers
    Moody
    RelationsTab
    RW_AreaUnlocker
    RW_EnhancedTabs
    RW_Manager
    RW_MedicalInfo
    WorkTab
    Hospitality
    RumoursAndDeception
    Camp
    Miscellaneous_Core
    Miscellaneous_MapGenerator
    Miscellaneous_MapGenerator_FactionBase
    Miscellaneous_BeeAndHoney
    Miscellaneous_TrainingFacility
    RT_Fuse
    RT_QuantumStorage
    RT_SolarFlareShield
    Infused
    SeedsPlease
    SeedsPlease-SK
    Miniaturisation
    CrashLanding
    QualityBuilder

I noticed I'm not even loading MFO Override. I just looked into Core_SK.dll and Override is included already. No need to load it twice or you will get that overflow error, possibly. I never edit the load order in game though. Try editing the ModsConfig.xml by text editor.

ramirez333

hey i dont think someone has reported this on here but the large blast door whenever it opens disappears and a error message says:
Tried to spawn OpenBlastDoor141314 in a null map.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
AlienRace.GenSpawnAlien:SpawnModded(Thing, IntVec3, Map, Rot4)
SK.Building_ClosedBlastDoor:Open()
SK.Building_ClosedBlastDoor:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

JasmineMJ

I'm probably being stupid, but when I started a game with this mod pack my colonists wouldn't do any of the worked I assigned, they just wandered around. Could anyone help me out with this problem? :)

ramirez333

Quote from: JasmineMJ on January 04, 2017, 03:51:08 PM
I'm probably being stupid, but when I started a game with this mod pack my colonists wouldn't do any of the worked I assigned, they just wandered around. Could anyone help me out with this problem? :)
drop the mods config file in the: \AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios folder
that problem is usually caused by the load order being off

Owlchemist

Dakkon

*sigh* Well congratulations you've officially ruined vanilla Rimworld for me. Vanilla feels so simple after playing this.

Owlchemist

Quote from: Dakkon on January 04, 2017, 05:02:52 PM
*sigh* Well congratulations you've officially ruined vanilla Rimworld for me. Vanilla feels so simple after playing this.

Hah... yep, this is the first time I'm seeing the A15 and A16 content, because HCSK only worked on A14 up until this point.

notfood

Vanilla RimWorld offers a great fundation and HardcoreSK complements and enriches it greatly. It's been several alphas and HardcoreSK is the only way I can enjoy RimWorld fully. Vanilla techtree and crafting seem so dull compared to HardcoreSK.

adelexi

Im probably really dumb but i cant seem to get it to work. Everytime i start the game i get a lot of errors with hardcore SK not even working at all.

I got rimworld version 0.16.1393, followed the instructions: Deleted all files in the Mods folder (tried with and without removing core folder in there). Deleted all files in the Config folder in local low and added the ModsConfig. Tried the A16 master and stable version seperatly, with both i copied all the files to the rimworld map itself and also on another try tried copying everything into the mod folder.

With every fresh install i started the game and made a colony quickly before i exited it.

Its mostly a bunch of xml/cross-reference/unity engine errors.

Im kind off at a loss at the moment what it is, maybe a wrong rimworld version?

Would be great if someone could help.

Thanks in advance!

ramirez333

Quote from: adelexi on January 04, 2017, 05:43:44 PM
Im probably really dumb but i cant seem to get it to work. Everytime i start the game i get a lot of errors with hardcore SK not even working at all.

I got rimworld version 0.16.1393, followed the instructions: Deleted all files in the Mods folder (tried with and without removing core folder in there). Deleted all files in the Config folder in local low and added the ModsConfig. Tried the A16 master and stable version seperatly, with both i copied all the files to the rimworld map itself and also on another try tried copying everything into the mod folder.

With every fresh install i started the game and made a colony quickly before i exited it.

Thanks in advance!

have you verified game data using steam or fully reinstalled the game yet? sometimes the dll or the exe cna be damaged

adelexi

Quote from: ramirez333 on January 04, 2017, 05:49:41 PM
Quote from: adelexi on January 04, 2017, 05:43:44 PM

Thanks in advance!

have you verified game data using steam or fully reinstalled the game yet? sometimes the dll or the exe cna be damaged

Yeah i did multiple times, the base game works perfectly for me. but i cant seem to figure out what im messing up with the mod install.

Rhyssia

Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

Owlchemist

So, I been having this problem since the first version of 5.0 was posted a few days ago. I didn't bother posting it because I thought it was too obvious, but I haven't seen any other mention of it yet, making me think it's just me...? I tried doing everything I could think of, including a full reinstall.

This error happens when I start up the game, on the title screen. But, I've been playing for hours and it appears harmless.

Couldn't relax research project coordinates apart after 200 passes.

Verse.ResearchProjectDef:GenerateNonOverlappingCoordinates()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__735()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

Rhyssia

Quote from: Owlchemist on January 04, 2017, 06:51:35 PM
So, I been having this problem since the first version of 5.0 was posted a few days ago. I didn't bother posting it because I thought it was too obvious, but I haven't seen any other mention of it yet, making me think it's just me...? I tried doing everything I could think of, including a full reinstall.

This error happens when I start up the game, on the title screen. But, I've been playing for hours and it appears harmless.

Couldn't relax research project coordinates apart after 200 passes.

Verse.ResearchProjectDef:GenerateNonOverlappingCoordinates()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__735()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

Treat as "Check Engine Light" on Ford.

We all get error but it does not hinder gameplay. I'll look into later. (Probably Assembly related so I can't do anything there.)
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!