[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

Quote from: Goo Poni on January 07, 2017, 01:10:56 AM
HCSK has been a mess since A14 and this is no different.

All creatures have a melee attack cool down measuring several minutes long.
Insects (Antii and Gnawlers) appear to have no hitbox and are impossible to hit with non-aoe ranged weapons, much like hives have been since CR's inclusion in HCSK. That stupid "Plunderer" event that uses insects instead of, iunno, humans maybe because what use do feral insects have of a bounty, that event appears to be broken as they don't attempt to attack anymore and just idle or attempt to hunt with their three minute bite cool down.
From the very beginning, progression is impossible as there is no way to make stone blocks. Would recommend an event to occur that points out deconstructing ship parts and random walls is necessary.
New fuel system, don't know if it's vanilla or what, but quite often I find that buildings consume all their fuel at once. They're also unusable when the last piece of fuel is used, despite continuing to burn and listing itself as working.
Finished meals are uncategorized. Food pot is useless as a result, only able to store pemmican. I resolved this myself and noticed another issue with pawns storing food in (insert storage unit here) and then moving said item of food through all the containers, getting stuck repeatedly picking up and dropping food for upwards of a minute, usually only stopping when a pawn's individual needs take priority.
The reusable tribal light, some sort of stone bowl, does not yield materials if deconstructed.
The campfire is the only way to make pemmican, there's no longer a help tab to check, but the campfire only takes 10 units of fuel, 1-2 of which tend to immediately burn until the campfire puts itself out. Such a pathetic fuel reserve means more time is spent refueling it than using it.
A multitude of armours have been added to the new tribal smithy. Armour. Armour with cloak. What, 7 different helmets? A new blow gun with its own proprietary ammo but what does it add besides unnecessary variety oversaturation? Bows and crossbows can also use poison, the bow is more or less as fast and has double the range while still doing some amount of damage. Is it not time to start culling some content? Start with the crap assets that have white aliasing problems all around their edges. There are enough good weapon and armour mods out there to make for a sort of progression without so many pistols, rifles, SMGs and the like. LewisDTC's weapon expansion has its own sensible progression from starting at muskets to lasers.
Continuing a save doesn't work. It indefinitely loads with no progress being made. Opting to load a save instead of continue the most recent works.

That's about it for now. Wonder if the Organ Vat is still not attached to research, making it impossible to make, same with the advanced bionics table.

only the last about the vat is a issue the rests are all non issues.

to me 99% the post is only constructed like this "I dont like this mod  in the pack as it makes it to hard use this more linear and easier to understand mod that dont use AMMO".
dont like a part of the mod turn it off no one forceing u to use the whole pack.

Kitsune

Are the "Refill cells less than xx%" works? I have a Wood stockpile besides my furnace and have set it to 10% but as soon a few wood logs are taken away(from 300 -> 275) they immediatly refill it. ???

cedstonge

Hey i cant create a new colony im stuck on the scenario page with this issue here Exception filling window for RimWorld.Page_SelectScenario:
System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
  at RimWorld.DrugPolicy.get_Item (Verse.ThingDef drugDef) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.DrugPolicyDatabase.GenerateStartingDrugPolicies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.DrugPolicyDatabase..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Game..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Page_SelectScenario.BeginScenarioConfiguration (RimWorld.Scenario scen, RimWorld.Page originPage) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Page_SelectScenario.CanDoNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Page.DoBottomButtons (Rect rect, System.String nextLabel, System.String midLabel, System.Action midAct, Boolean showNext) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Page_SelectScenario.DoWindowContents (Rect rect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Window+<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey292.<>m__1A0 (Int32 x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey292:<>m__1A0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)
any quick fix available

carpediembr

Odd enough I cant load any of my saves on the modpack (previous saves on different mods, does load fine)

It crashes the game.

Attached are the error logs in case someone can read them.

Please help? :P

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

sidfu

Quote from: carpediembr on January 07, 2017, 09:16:33 AM
Odd enough I cant load any of my saves on the modpack (previous saves on different mods, does load fine)

It crashes the game.

try first loading the mod pack alone without all the extra mods. its possible there can be confllicts there, for example why u need another crafting mod when hardcore already has way to much stuff.

Hey i cant create a new colony im stuck on the scenario page with this issue here Exception filling window for RimWorld.Page_SelectScenario:
System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
  at RimWorld.DrugPolicy.get_Item (Verse.ThingDef drugDef) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.DrugPolicyDatabase.GenerateStartingDrugPolicies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.DrugPolicyDatabase..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Game..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Page_SelectScenario.BeginScenarioConfiguration (RimWorld.Scenario scen, RimWorld.Page originPage) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Page_SelectScenario.CanDoNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Page.DoBottomButtons (Rect rect, System.String nextLabel, System.String midLabel, System.Action midAct, Boolean showNext) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Page_SelectScenario.DoWindowContents (Rect rect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Window+<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey292.<>m__1A0 (Int32 x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey292:<>m__1A0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)
any quick fix available

at cedstone to me that seems like u didnt install the mod pack right. make sure to start off with just the hard core mod pack installed then slowly add any other mods u plan to use thats not in the pack.

REMEMBER LOAD ORDER IS VERY VERY did i say very IMPORTANT.

carpediembr

Quote from: sidfu on January 07, 2017, 09:18:52 AM

It crashes the game.

try first loading the mod pack alone without all the extra mods. its possible there can be confllicts there, for example why u need another crafting mod when hardcore already has way to much stuff.

I dont have anything besides the modpack... Which crafting mod can you see on those files that does not belong to it?

Rhyssia

Quote from: carpediembr on January 07, 2017, 10:19:57 AM

It crashes the game.

I dont have anything besides the modpack... Which crafting mod can you see on those files that does not belong to it?

Can you explain...
CosmicHorror_Shoggoth 52707
CosmicHorror_StarVampire_Corpse 60303
??

I do not think these are related to Hardcore SK
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

notfood

Rhyssia

Quote from: notfood on January 07, 2017, 12:10:11 PM
Is anyone else getting shorthash issues?

I am getting 2, one for uranium? and loadoutgenerator_H

-Edit-

Regarding previous page. Balance pass will be after bug fixes.

sidfu

@carpediembr

[StackXXL] Loaded
Mad Skills: detour succesful.
Apparel Stuff Color detours loaded
Turret_Heavy_Blueprint_Install 63111
PrisonExtensions

all those are not Hardcoe mod mods. if u installed mods thru workshop u might have to manualy look for them as sometimes steam leaves mods installed.

@Rhyssia   yeah i got those also. not sure if it hurts anything but uranium did spawn on my map as mineable. havent seen if it error when u mine it

Rhyssia

Quote from: sidfu on January 07, 2017, 12:12:11 PM
-snip-

@Rhyssia   yeah i got those also. not sure if it hurts anything but uranium did spawn on my map as mineable. havent seen if it error when u mine it

I think it might be related to (the cause of) deep save errors. Not sure, could be (probably) wrong.

carpediembr

Quote from: Rhyssia on January 07, 2017, 12:05:20 PM
Quote from: carpediembr on January 07, 2017, 10:19:57 AM

It crashes the game.

Can you explain...
??

I do not think these are related to Hardcore SK

WTF? I do have Call of Chtulu mod, but it's on the other pack of mods (that I've moved into an another folder outside of the Mods folder)

This is my folder from Hardcore SK.

And yes, i've replaced ModsConfig:

And ingame:

Any idea how can I fix it?

Goo Poni

Quote from: Owlchemist on January 07, 2017, 02:00:25 AM
Haven't noticed a lot of these problems, especially when a buncha boars were kicking my ass earlier X_X The slow melee attack cool down was confirmed with wolves though, but that was patched already. You're using the latest version from github, yes?

Dunno about antii and gnawler, but just had the hive event and dealt with via guns no problem. And I recall shooting a lot of ants and gnawlers in the a14 version as well.

Picked up a copy a few days ago. No internet, so I can't just keep checking in. The insects were fine to hit in A14 but I've seen a couple raids from them and the plunderer event fires off all the time but they only attempt to attack during a raid and they're harmless due to that long attack cooldown. Just have to have people punch them to death instead of try to shoot them. The ones milling around thanks to the plunderer event are an ammo sink as a result. End up happening upon shoot on sight colonists getting unhappy because they spend so long attempting to shoot the bugs.

Rhyssia

Quote from: Goo Poni on January 07, 2017, 12:51:33 PM
Quote from: Owlchemist on January 07, 2017, 02:00:25 AM
Haven't noticed a lot of these problems, especially when a buncha boars were kicking my ass earlier X_X The slow melee attack cool down was confirmed with wolves though, but that was patched already. You're using the latest version from github, yes?

Dunno about antii and gnawler, but just had the hive event and dealt with via guns no problem. And I recall shooting a lot of ants and gnawlers in the a14 version as well.

Picked up a copy a few days ago. No internet, so I can't just keep checking in. The insects were fine to hit in A14 but I've seen a couple raids from them and the plunderer event fires off all the time but they only attempt to attack during a raid and they're harmless due to that long attack cooldown. Just have to have people punch them to death instead of try to shoot them. The ones milling around thanks to the plunderer event are an ammo sink as a result. End up happening upon shoot on sight colonists getting unhappy because they spend so long attempting to shoot the bugs.

Will look into
Antis+Gnawer cooldowns are below 2 seconds

@Capediembr can you start new colony and give screen shot of error log? (Please move error log to right side so that I can see scenario that is selected.)

sidfu

@carpediembr we only went by the error file u provided showing those entries. u could do this delte the whole folder from the user area and start game and let it regen it.

if u play with more than 1 mod setup u have to back up not just the mod folder when u swap but also the user folder for the game.

only thing i can think is tthere some data in the user folder some where leftover