[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Makko

I am experiencing an obscene cooldown only on the Centipede Mechanoids.

They get stuck meleeing a wall and do 2% damage every few minutes while a pawn melees them to death with a wooden bat.

Rhyssia

Quote from: Makko on January 07, 2017, 01:11:18 PM
I am experiencing an obscene cooldown only on the Centipede Mechanoids.

They get stuck meleeing a wall and do 2% damage every few minutes while a pawn melees them to death with a wooden bat.

Found and fixed in newest commit
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

notfood

Forewarning, this is for SeedsPlease SK.

Any ideas how to survive Malaria/Plague early game in A16? Seems like death sentence considering no traders have arrived yet,  there is 0 medicine and herbal is gated behind seeds.

I've played A14 a lot and I could survive them with no medicine and lots of rest. The moment SeedsPlease gets into master branch it'll be real tough to save those colonists unless something is added.

CsakosHUN

In this version of modpack you added the seeds pls mod?

sidfu

Quote from: notfood on January 07, 2017, 02:54:07 PM

Any ideas how to survive Malaria/Plague early game in A16? Seems like death sentence considering no traders have arrived yet,  there is 0 medicine and herbal is gated behind seeds.

I've played A14 a lot and I could survive them with no medicine and lots of rest. The moment SeedsPlease gets into master branch it'll be real tough to save those colonists unless something is added.

u have to build a bed out of a higher than 100% immunity gain mat and put in a room then keep that room clean and heated/cooled. tbh i never use medicine on those sickness but for when i only have a buffalo/muffalo bed which is only 95% immunity gain. even then they normaly pull thru if u keep them in bed 24/7

@CsakosHUN  go over to the seedsplz thread he made a addon for hardcore sk

Rhyssia

Quote from: notfood on January 07, 2017, 02:54:07 PM

Noted, will be added to my list after Research Translation/Fix.

please let me know if Sidfu solution is adequate.

sidfu

the hardcore sk he made works decent just everything and i mean everything drops seeds currently. even grass drops seeds.

the way i posted will work but only if u can find a creature with a higher enough immunity gain leather/hide. the big sloths are good as their leather is enough for nearly 2 beds for 1 guy and gives 120%ish immuity gain.

@rhyssia the diseases are fine. just people panic a little when its early game. i havent had a person die of anything besides a infection since a12. people just to busy going max speed and they miss stuff :P.
and what u think about what the guy from the psycology mod said. realy want to gete psycololgy to work but dont really understand the error to well.

Rhyssia

Quote from: sidfu on January 07, 2017, 03:10:52 PM
-snip-
@rhyssia the diseases are fine. just people panic a little when its early game. i havent had a person die of anything besides a infection since a12. people just to busy going max speed and they miss stuff :P

Alright, materials will probably be looked at in balance pass anyway.

Rhyssia

@Sidfu

Core_SK.DLL does not contain entries on "InstallArtificialBodyPart.ApplyOnPawn" or "InstallArtificialBodyPart", will look other places.

Wait!

Can you load with mods:
Core+CR+Core_SK+Psychology

Does it produce same error?

Kitsune

A little question. Because darkness sk patch is deactivated, does it do something bad or is it only optionable and because of that deativated by default? :)

Rhyssia

Quote from: Kitsune on January 07, 2017, 03:47:11 PM
A little question. Because darkness sk patch is deactivated, does it do something bad or is it only optionable and because of that deativated by default? :)

I believe it is optional.

Looking at it, it only has two files, which overwrite core_sk files.

-edit-
After double check, looks like junk folder.

Kitsune

Ah ok, thank you. A bit sad i would like a bit darker nights. :D

Rhyssia

Quote from: Kitsune on January 07, 2017, 04:07:36 PM

Try this maybe?
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=12996.msg291678#msg291678

It goes in...
RimWorld\Mods\Darkness_SK\Defs\WeatherDefs\

Then remove folder...
RimWorld\Mods\Darkness_SK\Defs\MapConditionDefs

Then enable "Darkness_SK" at end of load order.

-edit-
I think you can put straight into:
RimWorld\Mods\Core_SK\Defs\WeatherDefs\

Weathers.XML should over-ride...
RimWorld\Mods\Core\Defs\WeatherDefs\Weathers.XML

notfood

sidfu that's an excelent suggestion, I'll keep that in mind. A16/A15 made diseases much more stronger and deadly and I've been having trouble keeping my sick colonists alive in the period without medicine or drugs.

@everyone By the way, I added a feature request that may be of interest. https://github.com/skyarkhangel/Hardcore-SK/issues/540

Kitsune

Quote from: Rhyssia on January 07, 2017, 04:11:38 PM
Quote from: Kitsune on January 07, 2017, 04:07:36 PM

Try this maybe?
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=12996.msg291678#msg291678

It goes in...
RimWorld\Mods\Darkness_SK\Defs\WeatherDefs\

Then remove folder...
RimWorld\Mods\Darkness_SK\Defs\MapConditionDefs

Then enable "Darkness_SK" at end of load order.

-edit-
I think you can put straight into:
RimWorld\Mods\Core_SK\Defs\WeatherDefs\

Weathers.XML should over-ride...
RimWorld\Mods\Core\Defs\WeatherDefs\Weathers.XML
Oh... i'm dumb sorry i overlooked that. :D Already searched the thread witch the tag "darkness". >_< I only make work. xD