[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

notfood

Quote from: Zakhad on January 08, 2017, 04:02:27 PM
What kinda memory usage are people getting say after like 10 minutes?

I've played days with no memory issues. But I heard from SK some people are getting "Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!", I get the feeling it's video memory issue. Textures too huge to load for your videocard.

zzz1000

Quote from: sidfu on January 08, 2017, 04:03:30 PM
simple.

1. make a bed with anything that has a min of 95% immunity gain.
2. have them rest till healed.(this is a must as if they not in bed immunty gain is slower)
3. meds not nesscarry but doing it altest once or every time if u can afford it speeds recovery.
4. keep the room they in clean and heated/cooled.
5. keep a track of their time for treatment so they dont get missed.
I make 120% immunity  beds from sloth and keep them in it. And they are allways die anyway.  I tend and feed them in time but tending and meds do nothing with severity\immunity rate(I see it in debuginfo). So it not so simple. With plague it maybe will work.

Zakhad

@zzz1000 Idd my load order changed by itself :s

For some reason infused decided to change its load order on its own :/ going like 5 places up in the load order. I can't even explain how or why, I'm 100% certain I've not touched the load order. since playing for 2 hours, it just randomly said out of memory when I checked the output_log - So I restarted and it's now saying my load order changed.

I did try to emulate what happened by simply reloading the game several times, as that's the only unique thing I did. And it's using 200mb more ram each time I reload at 2.1k 2.3k, 2.5k 2.7k before I decided to write this post, so something isn't be unloaded from memory.

Perhaps I somehow managed to corrupt my install :/ Blergh due to the above mentioned shorthash changes I'm just going to do a fresh install always I literally downloaded the version prior to them changes :(

Samtex92

Hi guys,

I have a problem with this mod pack:

Whenever I order my colonists to do something, eg cutting down trees or minig minerals,
they just continue wandering around and do nothing. They dont haul stuff to zones anymore as well so I cant effectively start a game.

Did i miss something or is that a bug? Making a new world / restarting doesnt help either.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks!

aiu2003

Is the Comms Console working for anyone? No menu comes up when I right click on it with my social pawns (negotiating permission enabled).

MightyGooga

Hello guys, could you give me little help?

Im playing A14 still, is it really not possible to place seats in front of the workbenches? It use to be possible to do that. Can any one confirm this please?

I can not build any seats in front of the workshops. Tried everything.

Thanks

notfood

Quote from: Samtex92 on January 08, 2017, 04:37:50 PM
Hi guys,

I have a problem with this mod pack:

Whenever I order my colonists to do something, eg cutting down trees or minig minerals,
they just continue wandering around and do nothing. They dont haul stuff to zones anymore as well so I cant effectively start a game.

Did i miss something or is that a bug? Making a new world / restarting doesnt help either.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks!

Anything in console? Enable dev mode and see what's going on.

Zakhad

Quote from: gustavoghe on January 08, 2017, 05:01:34 PM
Hello guys, could you give me little help?

Im playing A14 still, is it really not possible to place seats in front of the workbenches? It use to be possible to do that. Can any one confirm this please?

I can not build any seats in front of the workshops. Tried everything.

Thanks

https://github.com/skyarkhangel/Hardcore-SK/issues/545

adelexi

Quote from: notfood on January 08, 2017, 03:32:58 PM
Heads up, you need a new game if you want the shorthash fix to work for you. Pretty sure it breaks old saves.

Thanks for the quick fix!

were those 2 hash collisions the reason my save games kept messing up?

Owlchemist

Really hope the neutral faction spawning can get sorted out soon. I think I'm going to hold off on playing any more until it does because it's a rather significant chunk of content to miss out on.

Azzarrel

I currently only have the jewel build installed.
The mods are in the correct load order and everthing else seems to work fine.
Yet, there is one permanent error

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named SmoothWall

Is there something I should worry about ?

CreepyD

Testing a16, I recently had a person turn 60, and when he did he immediately fell down and needed rescue.
He became frail and had a bad back from that point, but I can see no reason why he wouldn't be able to walk.  He also has a leg scar but his total pain is still only 11%.
Over a season later and he's still bed ridden for no obvious reason.  This has to be a bug surely?

Zakhad

Interesting, my game just crashed randomly (It was paused, watching a stream) but after what notfood/sidfu had mentioned about not having enough memory made me wonder if it was actually my pc at fault :S so I go and check my video card stats via msi afterburner and I have 493mb total ram on a 770gtx :/ instead of 2k blergh, here goes my night to fixing my pc :P

boy1der

Whats your load order? my alpha 16 isnt working at all so im curious

Quote from: Azzarrel on January 08, 2017, 05:32:41 PM
I currently only have the jewel build installed.
The mods are in the correct load order and everthing else seems to work fine.
Yet, there is one permanent error

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Is there something I should worry about ?

notfood

Quote from: Azzarrel on January 08, 2017, 05:32:41 PM

fixed in master