[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Grax

Trading spot gives an error:

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingMaker.MakeThing (Verse.ThingDef def, Verse.ThingDef stuff) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Designator_Build.DesignateSingleCell (IntVec3 c) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DesignatorManager.ProcessInputEvents () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleMapClicks () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root.OnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Grax on January 11, 2017, 02:53:30 AM
Trading spot gives an error:

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingMaker.MakeThing (Verse.ThingDef def, Verse.ThingDef stuff) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Designator_Build.DesignateSingleCell (IntVec3 c) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DesignatorManager.ProcessInputEvents () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleMapClicks () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root.OnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Soon fixed and more other from bug-reports

bladegrasp

I'm getting an IMMENSE, unplayable amount of lag. Every time I start a colony it seems just fine, then as time progresses it gets insane. I only have 4 characters on this last save, can't do anything anymore. Any ideas? (BTW the pc is not a supercomputer but it's definitely overqualified for Rimworld, and non-modded works just fine.)

Zakhad

Quote from: bladegrasp on January 11, 2017, 04:55:37 AM
I'm getting an IMMENSE, unplayable amount of lag. Every time I start a colony it seems just fine, then as time progresses it gets insane. I only have 4 characters on this last save, can't do anything anymore. Any ideas? (BTW the pc is not a supercomputer but it's definitely overqualified for Rimworld, and non-modded works just fine.)

Did you actually read the past few pages?  you'll find your answer there.

Grax

Is there any possibility to return old trading system of transferring goods here/there with mouse? This new numbers and arrows are fcking retard.

Azzarrel

Would it be possible to make pawns always grab let's say about 2 extra magazines of ammo for their weapons (like they can carry around the extra food ration in their inventory). Should be quite easy to do, if thís new auto ammo finder works the way i think it does.
My colony's early stockpile is still a real mess when the first raid occurs and it really annoys to clich trhough a dozen weapons and ammo types to find 2 matchings.

I also heared that quite a few people can't find the stonecutters table. I also had some problems with it, because I didn't associate Stone with machining. It might be worth thinking about to rename 'machining' or to put the stonecutters table in an extra slot. 

sidfu

@azzarrel machining is fine as that's what u doing. if people to lazy to read a info they painstakingly put for it that's their loss.

Goo Poni

Machining is a more apt term for the assembly bench. When I think machining, I think metalwork, milling and lathes. The primitive stonecutter's table describes itself better.  I'd recommend the assembly tables become machining tables and the machining tables become stonecutting/stonemason/masonry tables.

notfood

Is latest master loading for anyone?

I get this error:
ReflectionTypeLoadException getting types in assembly Core_SK: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ModAssemblyHandler.AssemblyIsUsable (System.Reflection.Assembly asm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Loader exceptions:
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'SK.ManagerDetour+AudioInstance' from assembly 'Core_SK, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'SK.ManagerDetour+<>c__DisplayClass1_0' from assembly 'Core_SK, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'NAudio.Wave.WaveStream' from assembly 'NAudio, Version=1.7.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Happens in Core_SK and it cascades into a ton of other errors. Bad detour?

I had to revert to older Core_SK.dll

git checkout 6e81c27f6a5a7423acdede210c1df5c725e0ef8f Mods/Core_SK/Assemblies/Core_SK.dll

-edit: Fixed in latest master.

Dudok22

there is something weird going on with the jerky. I wanted to build a floor in my kitchen and my constructor kept going back and forth between building the floor tiles and "taking jerky". The pawn would just go to the jerky do nothing and then come back to build 1 tile of floor. He would repeat this until the floor was done.

notfood

Quote from: Dudok22 on January 11, 2017, 02:00:06 PM
there is something weird going on with the jerky. I wanted to build a floor in my kitchen and my constructor kept going back and forth between building the floor tiles and "taking jerky". The pawn would just go to the jerky do nothing and then come back to build 1 tile of floor. He would repeat this until the floor was done.

You made a weapon/ammo assignation with no jerky. Have them have 1 or 2 and it'll work fine. It's an issue with CR assignations.

Azzarrel

There is a bug about the cooler - you can build it without doing the research

And I don't really know how to use the fishing dock properly, as i can't assign anyone to fishing in the work tab (they fish anyway).
Is this a part of cooking/hauling/hunting or a bug ?

sidfu

Quote from: Azzarrel on January 11, 2017, 02:53:29 PM
There is a bug about the cooler - you can build it without doing the research

And I don't really know how to use the fishing dock properly, as i can't assign anyone to fishing in the work tab (they fish anyway).
Is this a part of cooking/hauling/hunting or a bug ?

fishing is now part of the hunter

Azzarrel

does the fishing skill still matter or is it just a leftover ?

Rhyssia

Quote from: Azzarrel on January 11, 2017, 03:26:42 PM
does the fishing skill still matter or is it just a leftover ?

leftover. Fishing improves "shooting" now (as hunting skill, unavoidable for now.)

Also sorry everyone I have been very, very busy and have not had time to work on the mod (Don't worry Mod Author is doing very good job without my help), or play any Rimworld. As soon as I am able I will get back on project.
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!