[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

Quote from: Owlchemist on January 14, 2017, 12:33:34 PM
Right after I posted that I kinda got to thinking that maybe instead of a dedicated cleaner or hauler, I could just have a couple hours set aside for cleaning and hauling, right before everyone goes on their scheduled joy break at the end of the day. Hmmmm...!

yep thats what u do. so instead of them doing 1 job till done they do this job for this long and such.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: notfood on January 14, 2017, 12:30:52 PM
Me neither...

And I don't know what to do with 9 priorities either. I'm so used to 4 being enough.

I end up using 1-5, and 9. I know I could be using 1-6, but I find it easy to have one click take me from nothing to the 9. This is usually a bit into the game, the 1-4 is certainly enough in early game. (Though again, think I probably use 1-3, and 9)

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: notfood on January 14, 2017, 11:54:28 AM
Quote from: Kadrush on January 14, 2017, 10:58:05 AM
Guys, it is so nice the modpack is uploaded to a16, thanks for that.

But, i cant find the load button in the main menu to load my saves, i had to start a new colony and load from there.

Redownload, it's been fixed already.

Not being super familiar with GitHub, is there an easy way to tell if there has been an update to the modpack? The only way I know now is just looking at when the last update was made in the list. Does that actually mean that update was placed into the modpack that you would be downloading?

notfood

hmmm any git client will do, it'll show you when you need to update. Though it also downloads a lot of mb. We could use a version checker in game. I think HugsLib provides one, only need to add some to Core_SK.

killermen962

Trying to play the endless darkness scenario with a friend but we both keep getting a world gen error so we cant even load into a world, on one occasion I started a classic and had 0 colonists but all the items were there.
I've tried disabling some mods related to generation, messed with world size, removed all "Scattered" and "starting" items but nothing seems to change the error.

Cant load up any other scenarios after a re-install either.

Exception from asynchronous event: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.CellFinder.RandomCell (Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.CellFinderLoose.TryGetRandomCellWith (System.Predicate`1 validator, Verse.Map map, Int32 maxTries, Verse.IntVec3& result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.CellFinderLoose.RandomCellWith (System.Predicate`1 validator, Verse.Map map, Int32 maxTries) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at SK.Events.IncidentWorker_PermanentDarkess.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at SK.ScenPart_StartwithPermanentDarkness.PostMapGenerate (Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Scenario.PostMapGenerate (Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.MapGenerator.GenerateMap (IntVec3 mapSize, Int32 tile, RimWorld.Planet.MapParent parent, System.Action`1 extraInitBeforeContentGen, Verse.MapGeneratorDef mapGenerator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Game.InitNewGame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root_Play.<Start>m__737 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

Edit: I can play classic but the 4 day darkness prep scenario is refusing to generate the world http://prntscr.com/dvmni5

Xbalanque

27 days and not a single raid, thats a bug or something...?
I'm playing on mediocre difficulty

killermen962

Quote from: Xbalanque on January 14, 2017, 02:01:59 PM
27 days and not a single raid, thats a bug or something...?
I'm playing on mediocre difficulty

On that difficulty I assume it may be normal, check the scenario to make sure you are not on one that has raids disabled. If you chose classic then give it more time

notfood

If world can't generate, pick another seed. There is a bug with the Hediffs being applied to world pawns making things wonky.

killermen962

Quote from: notfood on January 14, 2017, 02:08:40 PM
If world can't generate, pick another seed. There is a bug with the Hediffs being applied to world pawns making things wonky.

The issue is me and my friend have generated 4 worlds each and the error wont stop, All mod added scenarios are reporting the same error it looks but vanilla scenarios work just fine
Edit: Actually, its just the darkness mod reporting it.
Edit2: Dont know if this helps but I went into classic and attempted to execute perm. darkness and it didn't do anything

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: notfood on January 14, 2017, 01:43:20 PM
hmmm any git client will do, it'll show you when you need to update. Though it also downloads a lot of mb. We could use a version checker in game. I think HugsLib provides one, only need to add some to Core_SK.

Oh. Didn't even realize/think that there were clients for Git. I was just always looking via a web browser.

GFireflyE

Has the devilstrand error been fixed yet? Every game I start is overrun with underground fauna by the end of summer and it really lags.

notfood

Quote from: GFireflyE on January 14, 2017, 03:18:38 PM
Has the devilstrand error been fixed yet? Every game I start is overrun with underground fauna by the end of summer and it really lags.

Yes, cavebiome removed and the flora that came with it.

sidfu

Quote from: GFireflyE on January 14, 2017, 03:18:38 PM

its been removed. also the guy who made it has fixed it somewhat so we probaly see it again eventualy.

fyi yes git has a program to keep files from it updated but it can also corrupt the files when downloaded.
spend the time do it manuly and u always know if u messed up or not.

notfood

With git you know exactly what you get. Every file gets verified by hash and there is a history. If something borks your save, just return to old commit.

sidfu

i always prefer manual. since i backup my whole mod folder before i install a new one so if something dont work that doesnt allow the game to load or such i can reinstall older and keep playing :P