[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

captainradish

Is there a list anywhere of animals that don't utterly spaz and try to kill my hunters? My primary hunter got killed by a sloth, which is a little embarrassing, honestly.

mora145

Quote from: Upuaut on February 19, 2017, 05:39:05 AM
Quote from: mora145 on February 18, 2017, 12:05:56 PM
My settlers do not work. They do nothing or the simplest tasks. Someone knows something about it? I'm new with this mod.  :-\ :-\

Same thing here. Installed the mod, activated them. Got the background image and started a new game. After the world loads. I can designate zones for hauling or mark stuff to be mined but the 3 persons don´t do anything.

https://gist.github.com/f11f419e179af41d001cbeb625328936
The link to the first log message after starting the game

After deaktivating the Fluffy Breakdown mod the game works as intended!

I continue to present the problem

https://gist.github.com/mora145/146e08de6181ed3c2052ed533099bde3

killermen962

Another weird bug, I had a abomination happen and since then, the game keeps giving me abomination messages saying someone turned into a abomination with a name I've never seen before, and attempting to jump to the place it happens does nothing, I've only had 1 rescue pod drop and I have no idea why this event keeps triggering when there is no abomination on my screen unless one of my previous settlements (All of which I abandoned via "Abandon" button) is somehow still active and its only telling me the abomination event

Reloaded a couple days to see event again, gave same name of person that changed on same day
http://prntscr.com/eas37h

mora145

Quote from: Upuaut on February 19, 2017, 05:39:05 AM
Quote from: mora145 on February 18, 2017, 12:05:56 PM
My settlers do not work. They do nothing or the simplest tasks. Someone knows something about it? I'm new with this mod.  :-\ :-\

Same thing here. Installed the mod, activated them. Got the background image and started a new game. After the world loads. I can designate zones for hauling or mark stuff to be mined but the 3 persons don´t do anything.

https://gist.github.com/f11f419e179af41d001cbeb625328936
The link to the first log message after starting the game

After deaktivating the Fluffy Breakdown mod the game works as intended!

The solution in the order of the Mod: the mod Fluffy Breakdowns goes after HugsLib

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

aiu2003

Quote from: Owlchemist on February 16, 2017, 07:50:36 PM
Quote from: Pirate on February 16, 2017, 04:47:08 PM
One thing that really bugs me is how messed up the market values are.

Starting with components, they take 2.5 alloys to make. Steel is priced at $2.00, so the ingredients for one component are worth $5.00, yet it's value is set to $50.00. That's a whopping 900% increase in value.

Out of components and some alloy you can make mechanisms, there you go from $112 cost in ingredients to a value of $200 for the Mechanism. Again a significant gain.

But then if you continue on to make a finished product it looks very different.

Starting with weapon parts: 1 is valued at only $100, yet to make one you need 6 components ($300), 2 Mechanism ($200) and 10 alloy ($20 for steel), that's $520 in total. So you lose over 80% of the value on this.

And this only continues if you make weapon components and finished weapons, the ingredients seem to be over 10 if not 50 times more valuable then any finished weapon.

Thanks. Run-away profits with components had been brought up before but got swept away by lots of other problems going on at the time. Next patch will hopefully have some rebalanced sell modifiers. However not every resources is profitable to manufacture and sell because they may be based on parts that are artificially high in cost for gameplay reasons (like for example the sell price of seeds vs the cost of buying).

I bought 98 Lacosdile eggs (fertilized) for ~19 per and as soon as they hatched, I could sell each baby Lacosdile for 688 each. Profit! =0

With stock animals, babies sell for a very reduced price, half-grown for half price and only adults sell for full price. This mitigates it somewhat I guess, but buying fertilized eggs and selling the hatched animals is just free profit. It's almost like buying bonds since you buy fertilized eggs, wait for it to hatch, then cash in. Haha.

I bought ~300 fertilized chicken eggs for cheap and let them all hatched. I set a small 4x6 room nextdoor with 4 compost bins and 2 heaters. Compost for daaaaaysssss~~~

There's plenty of ways to play the market. You just have to control yourself because at some point, there's no difference than just going into dev mode and giving yourself free stuff, haha.

captainradish

I'm having some issues with the manager (I think). With some of the neolithic benches I'm having "run away" production. For example, I have the manager cutting 1800 wood and making 300 planks and 300 firewood. I hadn't been paying all that much attention to it, but now I have 3000 wood, 1000 planks, and 800 firewood. The AI keeps assigning production despite having far too much stock. On top of that, it utterly ignores my stone cutter when I say to produce nothing but a single type of block and it counts my entire stock of blocks, which I was under the impression it's not supposed to. When I assigned a manual command to my stone cutter the manager paused it despite NOT having enough in stock (in this case I have 60 blocks out of 150). I don't have the manager cutting blocks at all, but it's managing the table regardless. WTF is going on?

Rhyssia

Quote from: captainradish on February 19, 2017, 06:02:26 PM
I'm having some issues with the manager (I think). With some of the neolithic benches I'm having "run away" production. For example, I have the manager cutting 1800 wood and making 300 planks and 300 firewood. I hadn't been paying all that much attention to it, but now I have 3000 wood, 1000 planks, and 800 firewood. The AI keeps assigning production despite having far too much stock. On top of that, it utterly ignores my stone cutter when I say to produce nothing but a single type of block and it counts my entire stock of blocks, which I was under the impression it's not supposed to. When I assigned a manual command to my stone cutter the manager paused it despite NOT having enough in stock (in this case I have 60 blocks out of 150). I don't have the manager cutting blocks at all, but it's managing the table regardless. WTF is going on?

I don't usually do manager, but if you hop on our discord someone might be able to help you out better than I.
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

captainradish

Quote from: Rhyssia on February 19, 2017, 06:21:48 PM
Quote from: captainradish on February 19, 2017, 06:02:26 PM

I don't usually do manager, but if you hop on our discord someone might be able to help you out better than I.

OK, I figured out what was going on. Unbeknownst to me, you can tie production to ANYTHING and EVERYTHING in your stockpile. I had limestone block production tied to the amount of sandstone blocks in my inventory. After I corrected that, it worked exactly like it was supposed to.

The wood production must have been something similar. It seems to have fixed itself.

EDIT: To rant, what's the purpose of fences now? They don't keep out animals, so they are pretty much utterly useless IMO. It's far cheaper to just build a pallisade around your crops.

Haktes

How to make reinforced concrete? i can make the basic one but not reinforced

zipqun

Quote from: Haktes on February 20, 2017, 09:06:52 AM

u can do it on mechanic table i think, its there where u doing sand and rubble.

Haktes

Quote from: zipqun on February 20, 2017, 10:04:53 AM

Cant find it :/ no option for it

zipqun

Quote from: Haktes on February 20, 2017, 10:25:12 AM

mb u need to research that

Haktes

Quote from: zipqun on February 20, 2017, 10:32:59 AM
Quote from: Haktes on February 20, 2017, 10:25:12 AM

mb u need to research that

In DEV/GOD mode i added all machines and did all research and still cant find it :/ [A16]
hcsk 0.16.1393 rev 1549 - can't make reinforced concrete
also the steps to be self sufficient are so hard to find all the machines that make the materials for those hi-tech components
some wiki/infographics/tutorial would be nice

jpinard

A very stupid question.  Is this on Steam workshop?

AngleWyrm

Quote from: skyarkhangel on May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM
Download latest test version on Github!
Here you can find always the latest version. Currently: 5.0: Jewel

The link to Github doesn't lead to a download page.
Has the download for Version 5 been placed somewhere else?
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh