[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Canute

I got an error now with the robots
https://gist.github.com/a6bedc31a70f8475cead5dd5d74c33eb
The robot worked well all the time before. Didn't changed the modversion.

Edit: looks like the mining helmet cause the error. After the robot unwear it, the error is gone.

PhxCan

Quote from: Canute on February 25, 2017, 11:29:22 AM
Quote from: PhxCan on February 24, 2017, 03:12:19 PM
Bump?
If you want a quick answer, try the discord channel (1. post).

- Terraforing pump, didn't work anymore when you reposition it.

- M56 Smart gun, isn't a resumeable recipe, crafter need to craft it at once. Not sure about other recipes from Adv. weapon crafting yet.

You are kidding, right?  Its been three days, if I didnt get a respond until now its really unlikely I'll get one ever. This means nobody else encountered my problem yet.

Schio

Quote from: zipqun on February 18, 2017, 05:24:15 PM
Quote from: Zakhad on February 17, 2017, 07:04:49 PM
Quote from: zipqun on February 17, 2017, 02:47:49 PM
Hi all, I have again little problem, when i playing at beggining its ok, but after 3-4 h i have some kind of "spikes" every 3-4 sec,  and its nor errors cuz i check it many times i open the tab and check there is any red sentence and there isn't + when even i  pause the game i have those spikes cuz i see it when i move the screen around, anyone had that problem ? i think i have it every time ;c i reinstalled rimoward + repaste the mods  an its not working ;c any suggestion ?

You're getting lag spikes while paused...? Hummm that's strange, you're absolutely certain of this? - Does this only happens with this modpack? Because it could be a hardware fault or a bad installation of rimworld or even bad drivers, the list can go on, the game should never lag when paused.

Because it sounds more like a incident or path finding bug, it could be that old animated graphic from cave's mod but I'm fairly certain no 1 is running that, but that caused a lot of issues for people

To test whether or not it's a path finding bug. Make a backup of your save, use debug mode and kill all animals on map. if that doesn't fix it, kill your colonists, and see if that fixes it.
Lastly I tend to save the game with no units on the map and then I check for queued events or incidents in the save file, which could be attempting to trigger but gets stuck, after deleting them if any, reload that save with no units and see if the lag disappears.
If it is the event/incidents bug try to figure out what one it is, and report it on the github, also stating what version you are running, and or if you are github version to the best of your knowledge what commit your running with along with a date. 

i.e - when you click on the commits section on the hardcore sk github you'll see a few digits on the right hand side of the commit, click on that and paste the commit value e.g. commit 24e09222c935b5625cd4bc3c9492f169ac00814a - by doing this you're telling us what version you are running, and or whether or not it's been fixed in a later version, because a lot of people don't like to update there client mid play through due to save compatibility.

The above mentioned help will only work if its lagging while the game is not paused,

well i check many things about it, i thinks it just when i play long game that will be always, i will check that with new smaller map, mb that will help a bit, i found on internet that a guy had same problem with mega good cpu

"so im in a normal map size (30% planet generate), i have some mod install and after 3.5 years (game time) i started to get lag spikes from 60 fps to 45 fps every 3 sec , that make my colonies like jumping foward and backword , and its really annoying , reseting the game not help.
in dev mode there is no error that make that lag , and the whierd thing is that even on pause the game still spike , is there anything i can do to fix this problem ?"

i think its unfixable ;c

i recorded those spikes, mb somone help ; i hope so ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozMGEjBfJFs

I got the exact same problem game has lag spikes even when paused.

Canute

The modpack is far away from being perfect or even stable.
There are ton's of errors they just appear during gameplay.
I think your lag spikes comes from error's they even appear while the game is paused.
You should take a look at the error window and maybe see what can cause the problem. Delete that thing with dev command. Safe and restart the game (yeah i know it takes ages to restart Rimworld with this modpack), and replace it with the dev command.
Maybe that solve the problem.
I allready needed to disable the ColonistBar mod part because i got hugh errors after loading while some effects.

- All plant boxes realy need a "allow sowing" checkbox ! It is pretty annoying if you want change the growing and got limited seeds.

- Prisoner cell doors don't working, prisoners don't cross them even when they are fored open.

- all recipes from Adv. weapon table arn't repeatable.

orcinator

Tried the latest github version, the subspace burst transponder gives you an error when it's meant to call down a trader shit

not as big of a problem since the vanilla trader caravan request system is more balanced.

Somewhat of a more annoying issue, the advanced mine extractor destroys itself a couple seconds after being built, no error message, maybe it's treating the rare mineral vein as depleted but I have no idea otherwise.

edit: oh and windows are broken too

Turns out I made a mistake end ended up playing an older build.

Schio

Quote from: Canute on February 26, 2017, 07:13:22 AM
I think your lag spikes comes from error's they even appear while the game is paused.
You should take a look at the error window and maybe see what can cause the problem. Delete that thing with dev command. Safe and restart the game (yeah i know it takes ages to restart Rimworld with this modpack), and replace it with the dev command.
I allready needed to disable the ColonistBar mod part because i got hugh errors after loading while some effects.

- All plant boxes realy need a "allow sowing" checkbox ! It is pretty annoying if you want change the growing and got limited seeds.

- Prisoner cell doors don't working, prisoners don't cross them even when they are fored open.

The Problem is, there are no errors appearing, except this one:

Getting random element from empty collection.
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.GenCollection:RandomElement(IEnumerable`1)
RumoursAndDeception.InteractionWorker_RevealSecret:RandomSelectionWeight(Pawn, Pawn)
Hospitality.Detouring.<>c__DisplayClass4:<TryInteractRandomly>b__0(InteractionDef)
Verse.GenCollection:TryRandomElementByWeight(IEnumerable`1, Func`2, InteractionDef&)
Hospitality.Detouring.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:TryInteractRandomly(Pawn_InteractionsTracker)
RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:InteractionsTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

But it doesn't seem to be connected to the lag spikes, because this error also appears in the very beginning of a game when its not lagging yet.
This makes it very difficult to find the actual problem.

PhxCan

Quote from: PhxCan on February 23, 2017, 02:07:53 PM
Hello, I have a problem with saves.

I am 2 or 3 hours in the game, no other mods than Hardcore. I didn't build much, barely have a battery and basic powerplant. I saved the game, exited (no crashes) And when I am back, it didnt open any saves.

here is a part of the log, this repeats again and again.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.VerbTracker.get_PrimaryVerb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.CompEquippable.get_PrimaryVerb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.CompFireModes.get_verb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.CompFireModes.InitAvailableFireModes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Verb problem with Combat Realism? Why, and how do I fix this?

Edit: Tried to fix it by running the game in administrator mode, now it crashes when I open save or new game.

[ ALLOC_DEFAULT ] used: 1979592191B | peak: 0B | reserved: 1990715815B
[ ALLOC_TEMP_JOB ] used: 0B | peak: 0B | reserved: 2097152B
[ ALLOC_GFX ] used: 249806320B | peak: 0B | reserved: 294295976B
[ ALLOC_CACHEOBJECTS ] used: 1048B | peak: 0B | reserved: 2097152B
[ ALLOC_TYPETREE ] used: 0B | peak: 0B | reserved: 0B
[ ALLOC_PROFILER ] used: 0B | peak: 0B | reserved: 0B
[ ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD ] used: 30721B | peak: 0B | reserved: 3211264B
Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!
Trying to allocate: 441663540B with 16 alignment. MemoryLabel: TempOverflow
Allocation happend at: Line:75 in
Memory overview

========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================

0x015D0EE1 (RimWorldWin) RegisterModule_TextRendering
0x015D4084 (RimWorldWin) RegisterModule_TextRendering
0x015D5CDC (RimWorldWin) RegisterModule_TextRendering
0x015DD3FE (RimWorldWin) RegisterModule_TextRendering
0x015E2CA9 (RimWorldWin) RegisterModule_TextRendering
0x015E304B (RimWorldWin) RegisterModule_TextRendering
0x015CC24A (RimWorldWin) RegisterModule_Terrain
0x0162DF74 (RimWorldWin) RectT<float>::SetTop
0x01628E6F (RimWorldWin) RectT<float>::Contains
0x01629EA1 (RimWorldWin) RectT<float>::Contains
0x0162F8B3 (RimWorldWin) RectT<float>::SetTop
0x0520CE0B (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.GUIStyle:Internal_CalcHeight (intptr,UnityEngine.GUIContent,single)
0x0520CDC1 (Mono JIT Code) UnityEngine.GUIStyle:CalcHeight (UnityEngine.GUIContent,single)
0x0520CB6B (Mono JIT Code) Verse.Text:CalcHeight (string,single)
0x12DFEC31 (Mono JIT Code) Verse.EditWindow_Log:DoMessagesListing (UnityEngine.Rect)
0x12DFE169 (Mono JIT Code) Verse.EditWindow_Log:DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect)
0x12DFD0EE (Mono JIT Code) Verse.Window/<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey292:<>m__1A0 (int)
0x12DFC170 (Mono JIT Code) UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)
0x12DFC257 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper runtime-invoke) <Module>:runtime_invoke_void_object_int_object_int_single_single_object (object,intptr,intptr,intptr)
0x100F1440 (mono) mono_set_defaults
0x1005D7EE (mono) mono_runtime_invoke
0x0123D2DE (RimWorldWin) scripting_gchandle_get_target
0x012C200A (RimWorldWin) ScriptingArguments::AddString
0x0162C217 (RimWorldWin) RectT<float>::SetTop
0x0162D6F8 (RimWorldWin) RectT<float>::SetTop
0x01623C13 (RimWorldWin) RegisterModule_IMGUI
0x0162419D (RimWorldWin) RegisterModule_IMGUI
0x0129A129 (RimWorldWin) RectT<int>::Contains
0x0129A3ED (RimWorldWin) RectT<int>::Contains
0x01330EAB (RimWorldWin) Append
0x0133360E (RimWorldWin) PlayerWinMain
0x0172C8D8 (RimWorldWin) RectT<int>::GetBottom
0x0175BD88 (RimWorldWin) RectT<int>::GetBottom
0x74EE338A (kernel32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x77599902 (ntdll) RtlInitializeExceptionChain

========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========

**** Crash! ****

If anyone wonders, I deleted the whole thing and reinstalled. It did the same thing after playing for several hours. The same log, same error.

Kenji

Quote from: PhxCan on February 27, 2017, 10:00:58 AM
If anyone wonders, I deleted the whole thing and reinstalled. It did the same thing after playing for several hours. The same log, same error.
Have you tried deleting the core in the mod file and have your steam account "Verify Integrity of Game Files" on Rimworld?

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Canute on February 26, 2017, 07:13:22 AM

Its not true that game is not stable. We try to find reason, why for some players game become less stable with enabled ColonistBarKF. Many of users, play without any serious issues for a long time, also with enabled colonistbar. For example, latest 24h stream marathon by our top streamer passed without ANY problems.
P.S. Some of players  could break even vanilla Rimworld. Just check bugs subforum with tons of issues.
P.S2. A16 - the most bugged update ever released by Ludeon.

Rhyssia

-snip-
Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Combat_Realism.CompFireModes.InitAvailableFireModes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Edit: Tried to fix it by running the game in administrator mode, now it crashes when I open save or new game.

This can be fixed by editing save, it says there are multiple verbs with same number extension.

-snip-
Memory overview
-snip

**** Crash! ****

This last error is a problem with memory leak, expected to be fixed with A17
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

low_head

Hey!

Get an error after "Razor Rain Imminent"

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

PhxCan

Quote from: Rhyssia on February 27, 2017, 04:00:26 PM
-snip-

This can be fixed by editing save, it says there are multiple verbs with same number extension.

-snip-
Memory overview
-snip

**** Crash! ****

This last error is a problem with memory leak, expected to be fixed with A17

Thank you!! Can you please also tell me what to change in the saves? Or if there is a similar case or guide telling me what to do, a link to it would be totally fine.

Xandrox

Hi there!

first of all thank you for the great work with the Hardcore Mod Pack, I really enjoy playing Rimworld with it.

Now to my Issue:

I´ve also started to encounter the "Lag Spike even whilst Paused" Issue. This started to appear after I enabled the "Darkness&Patch" Mod which was disabled by default. In my games before  I enabled the patch I did not encounter the lag spikes. (same Hardcore SK download)

PhxCan

Quote from: Xandrox on February 28, 2017, 02:11:29 PM
Hi there!

first of all thank you for the great work with the Hardcore Mod Pack, I really enjoy playing Rimworld with it.

Now to my Issue:

I´ve also started to encounter the "Lag Spike even whilst Paused" Issue. This started to appear after I enabled the "Darkness&Patch" Mod which was disabled by default. In my games before  I enabled the patch I did not encounter the lag spikes. (same Hardcore SK download)

An interesting side note about darkness mod in hardcore, it works even if you dont enable it as a mod. I didn't enable it but I still got darkness event. So enabling it while it is still working might be the cause of the problem of that lag spike.